• The KillerFrogs

My day just got a little bit better

NORMLFROG

and boy is there plenty of bitterness about the ESPN preseason poll. maybe one day we should "join a real conference" so we can get put in our place. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey TCEH...don't get mad, get better.

NF

FrogzFan4Life21

reading through the thread danny posted. It took till page 4 to have someone really take a shot at TCU, was expecting something quick. But a lot of bashing of UT.

Love this quote though:

Why are we ripping Texas for not going to a BCS bowl every season when we have never been to one?

NORMLFROG

QUOTE(dannyfrog @ Apr 14 2010, 05:24 PM) [snapback]544736[/snapback]
Aggies as well.

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp...&forum_id=5

Man, aggies are so cute when the get all pissy and stuff. Although I'm very disappointed with the Fiesta Bowl outcome I'd be even more disappointed if I were aggy, in Shreveport, watching UGA administer the angry dragon to my beloved football team.

But hey, Randy Matson was a hell of a shot putter.

NF

mrnicefrog

Great qoute I pulled off TexasAggs. :biggrin: Says it all. :biggrin:

I just don't understand why so many on here refuse to give TCU their due. They have built a very good program in Ft. Worth. How can you give Boise credit and have no issue with thier ranking and turn around and hammer TCU. TCU was tied with Boise going into the 4th and lost by one score this past season and the previous season actually beat Boise in the bowl game.

mrnicefrog

QUOTE(Duquesne Frog @ Apr 14 2010, 12:38 PM) [snapback]544745[/snapback]
Actually most of the TCU hate seemed to come from that UT apologist ...

I would agree. I've spent some time on TexAgs, Tech's and UT's board; UT seems
to hate us the most. We're stealing their spotlight. :biggrin:

steelfrog

Tier 1
In other news, I see that the Pope is now saying that homosexuality is a pathology and linked directly to child abuse. Nice bit of prestidigitation.

I love it: "Well, yes, we have an unacceptable level of pederasty among our clergy. But what about the gays? Why aren't they a part of this conversation?"

mrnicefrog

QUOTE(Dogfrog @ Apr 14 2010, 02:32 PM) [snapback]544799[/snapback]
Hey Techturds. The best data is the most recent data:

[SIZE=36pt]12-3[/SIZE]

I agree; the best data is the most recent.

Hey Techturds; were preseason #6, and your unranked! :tongue:

Shaboozie

QUOTE(NORMLFROG @ Apr 14 2010, 12:34 PM) [snapback]544742[/snapback]
...watching UGA administer the angry dragon to my beloved football team.

But hey, Randy Matson was a hell of a shot putter.

NF

I wish my dawgs had a better game in store than the 6-6 Aggies

joejordan

QUOTE(Shaboozie @ Apr 14 2010, 04:07 PM) [snapback]544807[/snapback]
I wish my dawgs had a better game in store than the 6-6 Aggies

Naw, thats about where the GA football team is right now. Richt is a good program coach, but without a 'once in a career' player (you know who I'm talking about), GA will win the occasional SEC championship, but will not be a national powerhouse like they want to be (and some think they are)

berryfrog95

Here was a post from Texags where LouBreau was addressing the previous poster says "TCU? Iowa? Really?

[SIZE=10pt]LouBreau[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]
btn_maroon_ag.gif
[/SIZE]
icon1.gif
spacer.gif
[SIZE=8pt]posted 10:31a, 04/13/10[/SIZE]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[SIZE=8pt]
spacer.gif
[/SIZE]

Yes, TCU and Iowa, really. Both have experienced and athletic defenses, especially TCU, and veteran quarterbacks. TCU went undefeated until running into the Boise buzzsaw last year because they play great defense, they have a wildly diverse and successful rushing attack and they have a great leader in Dalton. He'll be a senior this year. Same with Stanzi, minus the interceptions.

I know you love your sips, but they're not one of the best six teams in the country as this year begins. That's all.

love the pub.....GO FROGS!!!

Shaboozie

QUOTE(crunch @ Apr 14 2010, 03:16 PM) [snapback]544810[/snapback]
Naw, thats about where the GA football team is right now. Richt is a good program coach, but without a 'once in a career' player (you know who I'm talking about), GA will win the occasional SEC championship, but will not be a national powerhouse like they want to be (and some think they are)

Are you from GA? PM me if so – It's always nice to see some Frogs in SEC country!

We're not at the top - but sure as heck not at A&M's level. Rough year after we lose two great players in Stafford and Moreno. The QB battle coming up this year is very exciting.

Shaboozie

QUOTE(crunch @ Apr 14 2010, 03:16 PM) [snapback]544810[/snapback]

Are you from GA? PM me if so – It's always nice to see some Frogs in SEC country!

We're not at the top - but sure as heck not at A&M's level. Rough year after we lose two great players in Stafford and Moreno. The QB battle coming up this year is very exciting.