• The KillerFrogs

Music we play at football games

ifrog

OP has a point. I saw a tweet from Donati two weeks ago and he said good things are coming next year regarding the music and entertainment. BTW Donati has done an excellent job this year. I actually prefer his approach than CDC’s

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I say we have a throwback game where we turn off the video boards, only have the band play during breaks (no mics), and give the PA the day off. Fireworks will be allowed but they must use a fuse and be lit using torches.

Frog Island

I say we have a throwback game where we turn off the video boards, only have the band play during breaks (no mics), and give the PA the day off. Fireworks will be allowed but they must use a fuse and be lit using torches.
Great idea, but our band sucks and only half the stadium would probably hear them.

Dogfrog

Yes, cheerleaders and showgirls in ankle length dresses. No electronics just megaphones. Play jazzy Deep in the Heart of Texas continuously. Get the 70’s Superfrog outfit out of mothballs.

Edit: Make that Addie the frog.

Volare

Sat in the student section for a bit of the third quarter and was assaulted by very loud music pumped in from behind and above- speakers mounted under the overhang. Not sure if this is done for the benefit of the students or the annoyance of the opposing team. Glad they don't do that in the SEZ where my normal seats are!