• The KillerFrogs

Music Thread

texas_sicilian

My eternal playlist:

The Cure, Depeche Mode, Poe, Nine Inch Nails, Curve, Siouxsie & the Banshees, The Cranes, Janes Addiction, The The, My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult, Machines of Loving Grace, Xymox, Garbage, Collide, Claire Voyant, Nick Cave & the Badseeds, New Order, Blue Foundation, Peter Murphy, Bauhaus, Love & Rockets, Mesh, A Perfect Circle, Concrete Blonde, Heather Nova, Massive Attack, VNV Nation, De/Vision, Vangelis, Lacuna Coil, etc.

In line with this board: love me some Bob Schneider. Mudhouse is one funky jam.

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

LOL definitely a sign of getting old.

I’m the same way...used to go to a lot of festivals 5-10 years ago, but every year goes by the less I want to deal with festival crowds and everything that goes with it.

Been debating for months whether to get Sunday tickets at Outside Lands for Paul Simon...still unsure.

Worth it, imo

froglash88

My eternal playlist:

The Cure, Depeche Mode, Poe, Nine Inch Nails, Curve, Siouxsie & the Banshees, The Cranes, Janes Addiction, The The, My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult, Machines of Loving Grace, Xymox, Garbage, Collide, Claire Voyant, Nick Cave & the Badseeds, New Order, Blue Foundation, Peter Murphy, Bauhaus, Love & Rockets, Mesh, A Perfect Circle, Concrete Blonde, Heather Nova, Massive Attack, VNV Nation, De/Vision, Vangelis, Lacuna Coil, etc.

Add:
The Replacements, Soul Asylum, Hüsker Dü, The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Cult, Buffalo Tom, Violent Femmes and The Smashing Pumpkins

Ron Swanson

Mickey Rourke and Axl Rose are now a lesbian couple.

DuLADj8WoAAhvDv.jpg
That’s actually the lady from Throw Momma From the Train and The Goonies

There is absolutely nothing that compares to Robert Smith and The Cure. The Cure is headlining ACL, have a new album coming out near the end of the year (probably last one), a movie in theaters about 40th Anniversary, and currently touring. I have a couple hundred of their songs on my phone.

View attachment 5810

Did you see him on the Rock n Roll HOF? He sounded great but looked like death warmed over. Looks like Fat Elvis. Bet he hasn't taken a [ Finebaum ] in weeks.

sketchy

Good list Sicilian

Mine:
REM, Depeche, Alice In Chains, Oasis/Liam Gallagher, Linkin Park, Blink, Jane’s Addiction, U2, The Smiths/Morrisey, George Michael, Tears For Fears, Psychedelic Furs, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cult, The Cure, The Clash, Angels & Airwaves, Boxcar Racer, Echo & The Bunnymen, Korn, Weezer, Seal

Damn: almost left off the king-of-all: Zeppelin

Last edited:

Chico Dusty

Good list Sicilian

Mine:
REM, Depeche, Alice In Chains, Oasis/Liam Gallagher, Linkin Park, Blink, Jane’s Addiction, U2, The Smiths/Morrisey, George Michael, Tears For Fears, Psychedelic Furs, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cult, The Cure, The Clash, Angels & Airwaves, Boxcar Racer, Echo & The Bunnymen, Koenig, Weezer, Seal

Liked for Oasis and LG solo!!!

Chongo94

My eternal playlist:

Thrill Kill Kult....solid mention.

Chongo94

Good list Sicilian

Mine:
REM, Depeche, Alice In Chains, Oasis/Liam Gallagher, Linkin Park, Blink, Jane’s Addiction, U2, The Smiths/Morrisey, George Michael, Tears For Fears, Psychedelic Furs, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cult, The Cure, The Clash, Angels & Airwaves, Boxcar Racer, Echo & The Bunnymen, Koenig, Weezer, Seal

There is nothing like a gray super overcast day, opening the sunroof, and driving with some Smiths or Morrissey playing.

Last edited: