• The KillerFrogs

MSN: Cowboys waive Sewo Olonilua

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Cowboys waive Sewo Olonilua​

Myles Simmons

The Cowboys have made a move in their backfield.

Dallas waived fullback Sewo Olonilua, the team announced on Wednesday afternoon.

Olonilua signed with the Cowboys as an undrafted free agent out of TCU in 2020 and spent most of the season on the practice squad. He appeared in a pair of games for the club late in the season, playing only special teams.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/cowboys-waive-sewo-olonilua/ar-AAWVy3z

Limp Lizard

I can’t help but wonder what type of success he would be having if he would have been put on the defensive side of the ball when he first stepped onto campus. (see Jerry Hughes)
Either Sewo just refused to move to defense imagining himself to be a better RB than he was, GP blew this one...like hopefully Brooks, or he just could stomach playing defense under GP.

Punter1

Either Sewo just refused to move to defense imagining himself to be a better RB than he was, GP blew this one...like hopefully Brooks, or he just could stomach playing defense under GP.

I don't think anyone one here wore out the, Sewo To Defense, campaign more than me.

But in the end...this was Sewo's choice. GP would have loved him over there but he didn't want to do it. And it probably cost him millions.

GP woulda have also loved DD at CB and Taye Barber at CB but after he lost dudes like James Lynch and Deje Johnson he just let the guys play where they wanted...which isn't the worst thing really. The reason Sewo was at TCU is that we let him play RB...the whole world wanted him at LB/DE.

Paul in uhh

Always thought he resembled the characters on the “Quigmans” comics

hickerson01.jpg