• The KillerFrogs

More on Turp

Bob

I know how good of a player he is, especially on punt/kick returns, but on the list of things that concern me about 2017, whether Turpin plays or not is pretty far down the list. But yes, it sounds like he needs to "grow up".
Either that or transfer to Baylor.

Moose Stuff

To me this just screams that GP knows how good Turpin is/could be both now and down the road and how important he is to this team (see the 4th quarter vs Arkansas for proof of that) and wants to make sure Turp doesn't mess that up. Also tells me that whatever it is isn't that big of a deal (he wouldn't have drawn attention to it if it was) and that Turp isn't gonna be bothered by the criticism. I'm not real worried about it at this point.

FrogLifeYo

Not to derail but I honestly believe last season turns out significantly different if we power through and gut out a win vs Arkansas. I think we are a 9 win team last year with a W in that one.

jake102

If by "power through" you mean "take a knee" then I probably agree with this.

Seems like in seasons where things go off the rail, they really go off the rail. The Arkansas clock management total cluster and the two 2s in 2013 are just brutal.