• The KillerFrogs

Monday game roll call?

Eight

I’m going just to see if my ugly mug makes the Jumbotron three games in a row. There’s just something about me...

sportsfan.jpg

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Really disappointed to see we’ve lowered over Broadcast standards to utilizing FLOSPORTS. Just read their reviews and person will find FLO is a complete ripoff. Why can’t we find a legit streaming service to carry our game(s)?
TCU had nothing to do with it.

tcumaniac

Just landed at DFW airport after a weekend in Vail putting snow to use better than we can here in Texas.

Wife and I will be there!

Any advice for parking? Is it paid?

What about finding seats? How hard has it been to get seats for prior games?

GoFrog Yourself

Just landed at DFW airport after a weekend in Vail putting snow to use better than we can here in Texas.

Parking is $100 per hour and located on the other side of I-30 from the stadium.

Seats are impossible, you’ll be lucky to get standing room and be required to put a new mask on each half inning.

They only serve Burnett’s vodka (cotton candy flavor) and steel reserve at $25 per half cup.

Everyone sits for the national anthem.

Frog92

Done with everything for today, so gonna head out and catch last part of game before us. If you guys sort out someplace to meet up, I'll take a look at this again between games.

Moose Stuff

Just park in the closest lot you can find. $15 for the one I parked in and can pay with a credit card. Should be easy to find a lot as attendance is sparse today. It was PACKED in here the last two days and finding a seat was tough. I have it on good authority that the off the record unofficial count by the end of the middle game on Saturday was pushing close to 30,000. They don't clear the park between games so if the 15,000+ that showed up for one game were still in the park when people for the next game started showing up it really filled up. Sports is SO much better with fans.

Pharm Frog

Just park in the closest lot you can find. $15 for the one I parked in and can pay with a credit card. Should be easy to find a lot as attendance is sparse today. It was PACKED in here the last two days and finding a seat was tough. I have it on good authority that the off the record unofficial count by the end of the middle game on Saturday was pushing close to 30,000. They don't clear the park between games so if the 15,000+ that showed up for one game were still in the park when people for the next game started showing up it really filled up. Sports is SO much better with fans.

Son said yesterday people were entering without tickets from doors that were open somewhere. I heard an Arkie lady say the same on Saturday but I really didn’t believe her.

Brog

Let's see, now, Maniac. Ted Cruz in Cancun and you in Vail during our time of excitement. But so far, MSNBC hasn't said a word about your absence.