• The KillerFrogs

Mods

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Thank you, sir. I could see that he could potentially be an issue.

Love your avatar, btw.
And I love your's!

B1v-wOGIEAA0KeF.jpg

bleedpurple

My bad. I’m am drinking for the first time in about three years. I apologize txfrog. I thought I was trying to post a pic of the beer I was imbibing and the thread got deleted. I am now use to being wrong so I apologize. I must have lost my train of thought.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
My bad. I’m am drinking for the first time in about three years. I apologize txfrog. I thought I was trying to post a pic of the beer I was imbibing and the thread got deleted. I am now use to being wrong so I apologize. I must have lost my train of thought.
No worries, everyone is on edge tonight. The number of reports we're getting simply because posters don't like one another is getting ridiculous. I get that people don't like trolls, and we're handling those seriously, but if I could show y'all the "this guy is a meanie" type of reports it would boggle your mind.

WhatTheFrog

No worries, everyone is on edge tonight. The number of reports we're getting simply because posters don't like one another is getting ridiculous. I get that people don't like trolls, and we're handling those seriously, but if I could show y'all the "this guy is a meanie" type of reports it would boggle your mind.

I would LOVE to see those! :)

BTW, IDGA if anyone doesn't like my smilies.

Moose Stuff

Be honest, how many of those are about me???