1. The KillerFrogs

MLS 2021

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by hiphopfroggy, Mar 14, 2021.

1. MLS blows.

2. Your mom's initials are MLS?

Just joshing with ya bro, sorry couldn't resist.

SuperBarrFrog likes this.
  3. El Trafico really has become a game to watch in MLS but I still always enjoy the Seattle vs Portland matches. Wish Portland had a full house tomorrow as the crowds for those games are great.

Purp and hiphopfroggy like this.
  4. Houston’s new badge is horrid.

Purp likes this.
  5. I keep thinking it's the San Fransisco Giants baseball team.

Chongo94 likes this.
  6. I wish the USSF would design a new one to replace their new one. I've still not gotten used to it and have arrived at the conclusion I never will. I'm in 100% agreement on the Dynamo badge. Just a wasted rebranding effort.

Chongo94 likes this.
  7. First game back at full capacity and first game sitting in my season tickets I bought over a year ago. Game winner in extra time was the first time I’d hi-fived strangers in forever. Good times!
    80FFC726-9744-4CFC-8DE3-AF2DAD24DF4B.jpeg

Chongo94 and Purp like this.
  8. Sounds like a blast, stadium is awesome. Wish it had been ready for TCU's Peach bowl, was such a tease.

SuperBarrFrog likes this.
  9. All 3 Texas teams lost yesterday. Austin had 3 of it's regular starters out against LA Galaxy, won't be posting the lowlights this week.

Chongo94 likes this.
  10. No kidding, though hat was the only game I ever saw at the old dome so glad I made it.

hiphopfroggy likes this.
  11. I feel like it’s partly due to karma for Houston’s horrible rebrand and Dallas’ equally bad kits.

hiphopfroggy likes this.