• The KillerFrogs

MLB Draft to only be 5 rounds...what does that mean for our TCU Baseball team?

frogtex

1. who do we lose?
2. who do we keep?
3. what incoming signees could be picked in the first 5 rounds?

missing Frog Baseball....should be about to clinch a series win at Texas today.... :(

Moose Stuff

Legitimate chance to lose nobody and keep every recruit. Johnny Ray and Russell Smith the two most likely to be drafted off the current squad. Cam Brown really the only recruit I could see them losing.

Purp

Legitimate chance to lose nobody and keep every recruit. Johnny Ray and Russell Smith the two most likely to be drafted off the current squad. Cam Brown really the only recruit I could see them losing.
What does that look like if it materializes. Do fringe guys transfer out or quit? I'm having a hard time seeing all these kids on the same roster. Great for depth and competition, but seems like too many good players staring at zero PT would be ready to find greener pastures. I guess if every other program does the same thing there won't be many other pastures that are very green.

Moose Stuff

What does that look like if it materializes. Do fringe guys transfer out or quit? I'm having a hard time seeing all these kids on the same roster. Great for depth and competition, but seems like too many good players staring at zero PT would be ready to find greener pastures. I guess if every other program does the same thing there won't be many other pastures that are very green.

I honestly have no idea and don't think the coaches do either. One thing I'm certain of is JUCO baseball will for sure benefit. It's a good problem to have but it's gonna be a headache.