• The KillerFrogs

Missing Turpin

I think we missed Turpin a lot. He was a leader and a spark for us. Not the reason we lost, but a major downer for our team. Turpin Time best returner in the nation and we had terrible kick off returns over and over.

What does the board think?

Eight

not really, frogs only punted twice against kansas and the first punt in the second quarter came after stewart and meeking dropped catchable throws

the problem wasn't moving the ball between the tens, frogs did that for much of the day.

problem was inside the ten twice, the turnover, and in the second half kansas never punted once. every time kansas had the ball they scored.

Zubaz

We missed his talent, and it's too bad he made the decision engage in behavior where he chose to leave the team.

bronco

I was surprised that we didn't start fair catching the kick offs. We would have been much better off.

Some thoughts on the March arrest and the alleged cover up the media is fixating on. Why didn't the victim or parents or victim contact Patterson or the media? Secondly why did she stick around ( I know for victims of abuse leaving can sometimes be difficult).

Sebastian S

In this current offense? No.

Our coaches aren't calling efficient place to take advantage of our players strengths and weaknesses.

We miss him a bit on special teams and even at that he hasn't been that great.

I was surprised that we didn't start fair catching the kick offs. We would have been much better off.

Some thoughts on the March arrest and the alleged cover up the media is fixating on. Why didn't the victim or parents or victim contact Patterson or the media? Secondly why did she stick around ( I know for victims of abuse leaving can sometimes be difficult).
You do realize that victims contacting coaches, and coaches engaging with them, is what sent Baylor spiraling downward, right?

Bob

There's another thread on here about lack of leadership. Senior like Turpin is a good example a person who could have done a lot helping the young players by setting an example. But he chose usually not to go to class and act like a knucklehead disgracing his team. No, I won't miss him.

Paint It Purple

I personally feel sorry for the kid. He was chosen and chose to be a part of the Horned Frog family. Coach Patterson mentioned that he loved KT. He had a chance for a nice future in front of him. Why he made so many really bad choices we’ll never know, and perhaps he doesn’t know either. He can learn and correct, or continue with more bad choices. If it’s the later, I’m afraid this will end tragically. That’s sad.

And Ps: I don’t know that he’s guilty, nor do any of you. I heard that’s what trials are for.

Last edited: