• The KillerFrogs

Miller injury?

Armadillo

Agree except I wouldn’t vector to Granbury…. I’d go Hico to Glen Rose to Cleburne to Chisholm Trail Parkway if I wanted to get to campus. See no reason to challenge the Cresson train or the 57 stoplights in Benbrook.
281 is so low stress compared to I-35. coming from the dripping springs area, I usually take that route. Have for 30 years.

I love the Dairy Queens when they have their free cone day...there's plenty of Dairy Queens along that route and I think I know every single one of them.
I hear ya! I have nostalgia for DQ’s from my childhood days and often make that part of my trip when driving through small towns. Part of the charm. It can be just the simple small plain cone, a small sundae, a Peanut Buster Parfait, a splurge on an old-school banana split, or testing a blizzard. My dad likes the Dilly Bars. I like doing this with both my parents.

Last edited:

LisaLT

From Miller injury updates, to traffic routes, to Dairy Queen favorites.
What The Hell Just Happened Reaction GIF

Pharm Frog

I hear ya! I have nostalgia for DQ’s from my childhood days and often make that part of my trip when driving through small towns. Part of the charm. It can be just the simple small plain cone, a small sundae, a Peanut Buster Parfait, a splurge on an old-school banana split, or testing a blizzard. My dad likes the Dilly Bars. I like doing this with both my parents.
There isn’t much better in this world or the next than a Peanut Buster Parfait. And I go for the tropical blizzard although most of the time they have to look it up. Recently they’ve had some supply chain challenges with a few ingredients.

tcudoc

There isn’t much better in this world or the next than a Peanut Buster Parfait. And I go for the tropical blizzard although most of the time they have to look it up. Recently they’ve had some supply chain challenges with a few ingredients.
In ‘n’ Out Burger is better. Discuss.