• The KillerFrogs

Miller injury?

Wexahu

I understand your thinking but to me it depends on severity of injuries. We actually have a great group of receivers such that limiting Johnston and Davis won’t kill us. I really want those guys ready for Kansas State.
I’m a little surprised Conwright and Hudson haven’t contributed a little bit more, but we aren’t rotating guys in and out near as much as in the past (thankfully). That probably explains it.

y2kFrog

He did not practice today
Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

Eight

I’m a little surprised Conwright and Hudson haven’t contributed a little bit more, but we aren’t rotating guys in and out near as much as in the past (thankfully). That probably explains it.

hudson has seemed to have a bit of trouble make the jump from high school to college.

he did see some more time lately, but not sure he has gained max's trust that some of the older receivers have through practice and the season

y2kFrog

hudson has seemed to have a bit of trouble make the jump from high school to college.

he did see some more time lately, but not sure he has gained max's trust that some of the older receivers have through practice and the season
He also missed a month with some kind of injury that he has slowly worked back from.

fanatical frog

Gunnar reminds me a little of Bart Johnson. Not fast but can get open, good hands, hits hard, lunch pail, work ethic, all those things.

Isn't Bart the one who went up high to take in the Wisconsin on-side kick attempt while others were waiting for it to come down? Bart was a gamer and Gunnar is just like him. Been pulling for Gunnar all season.

tjcoffice

I’d go Hico to Glen Rose to Cleburne to Chisholm Trail Parkway if I wanted to get to campus. See no reason to challenge the Cresson train or the 57 stoplights in Benbrook.
Just a few years ago, I went up IH 35 to Ft Worth. Should have arrived about 10 pm. But, just south of the Czech stop, a bus crashed. We literally sat there over an hour never moving. Would have appreciated a kolache and coffee........

screetch

I understand your thinking but to me it depends on severity of injuries. We actually have a great group of receivers such that limiting Johnston and Davis won’t kill us. I really want those guys ready for Kansas State.
Kansas State had to rally in the 4th quarter to beat Iowa State by one point. Sound familiar? Everyone thinking that we can rest our best players for this game haven’t been paying attention.

CountryFrog

He also missed a month with some kind of injury that he has slowly worked back from.
I think it's all of these things. He's a true freshman so he already started out behind in terms of trust and timing with Max, then he was out for a month which made it even harder in that regard. There were definitely times in the Tech game where it looked like they were trying to go to Hudson but there was some confusion on his part about where he was supposed to be and since then I don't think we've seen a ball go his way except for the quick screen that he dropped against Texas.

The bowl practices will help guys like Hudson a lot and maybe he and Max can get on the same page going into hopefully the playoff game.

Eight

I think it's all of these things. He's a true freshman so he already started out behind in terms of trust and timing with Max, then he was out for a month which made it even harder in that regard. There were definitely times in the Tech game where it looked like they were trying to go to Hudson but there was some confusion on his part about where he was supposed to be and since then I don't think we've seen a ball go his way except for the quick screen that he dropped against Texas.

The bowl practices will help guys like Hudson a lot and maybe he and Max can get on the same page going into hopefully the playoff game.

great point at the end where a number of these young guys will benefit from the PLAYOFF or bowl practices

Spike

Agree except I wouldn’t vector to Granbury…. I’d go Hico to Glen Rose to Cleburne to Chisholm Trail Parkway if I wanted to get to campus. See no reason to challenge the Cresson train or the 57 stoplights in Benbrook.
Agreed, this is the better route. Love all the old fashioned courthouses along the way.