• The KillerFrogs

Miller injury?

Wexahu

Are you saying that you think Miller is better than Demacardo at pass protection? I mean you have a good eye so you might be right, but I always thought that was one of Emari's bigger strengths. I do think Miller has greatly improved this year.
I think Miller is at least as good as Demercado in every aspect of the position, and that’s not really a knock on Demercado. Miller is a difference maker.

y2kFrog

Are you saying that you think Miller is better than Demacardo at pass protection? I mean you have a good eye so you might be right, but I always thought that was one of Emari's bigger strengths. I do think Miller has greatly improved this year.
I think they’re equally good but I think Miller got hurt on blitz pickup today. In general we don’t want him doing it often.

Wexahu

Well my bias was that Demarcado was better at blitz pickups, but I could be wrong. I haven’t watched the Texas game enough times I guess, lol!
I think it’s one of those things that gets floated out there and people start believing it. Miller is fine at blitz pick up. And he is probably a better receiver. He’s made a few difficult catches just in the past couple weeks.

I think it’s one of those things that gets floated out there and people start believing it. Miller is fine at blitz pick up. And he is probably a better receiver. He’s made a few difficult catches just in the past couple weeks.
He’s definitely improved there too, especially on screens. I think it is one of Demarcado’s strengths too. Regardless my main point is that Emari has a great 2 minute drill skill set and I’m very comfortable with him in there.

lowfrog

That's possible from the collision on the 10 yard run. I also thought he may be recovering from the flu. By some of the rotations, it was pretty obvious there were guys not at full speed.
The team did have a number of players with flu issues this week. Hopefully, it's "had" by next week. Quentin has had his injury for weeks, so his play has been limited in practice and games to baby it. Keep in mind, though, that he is a major threat to defenses, so just by being on the field, even though he is not at 100%, he is an asset because he pulls coverage off the other receivers. And despite that, when he's been playing, he has managed to gain yards on critical plays and score. Derius also has had his hand injury for a while and he and the coaches have been trying to work around it. Hoping that Kendre's situation is that he just got his bell rung a little bit and he will be fine next week.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
God this place sucks. Every post is just a pissing contest against some other poster. Just scheissing post information. Nobody gives a [ #2020 ] how smart you are.
R.365b32713011bfd835cb661b4d60a197