• The KillerFrogs

Miller blitz block

NORMLFROG

I can’t remember if it was in the third or fourth but UT brought a wicked blitz and Miller stepped in and the Longhorn player’s knees wobbled. Anybody remember it? Is there video? It was epic. TIA.

NF

Eight

I can’t remember if it was in the third or fourth but UT brought a wicked blitz and Miller stepped in and the Longhorn player’s knees wobbled. Anybody remember it? Is there video? It was epic. TIA.

NF

mentioned previously in the 2nd quarter on the deep ball where max's throw drifted out of bounds that miller stonewalled the texas player blitzing up the middle with a hit that could be heard on the broadcast

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I re-watched the game this evening with the ABC announcers. I remember watching for the hit, and he did lay the wood to the Texas blitzer. Don't remember exactly when it was, but, BAM!

I believe it was third quarter but I could be wrong. It was a great pickup though. The greatest moment he had Saturday night was after the game though.

Are you the best back in the Big 12? ........ "YES".

There is a reason no one lost sleep over Evans leaving. Look at the numbers. Is Bijon a great back? Of course he is. But Miller is right there with him statistically. I would love to see how they stack up against each other in Combine drills.

Frogs1983

I believe it was third quarter but I could be wrong. It was a great pickup though. The greatest moment he had Saturday night was after the game though.

Are you the best back in the Big 12? ........ "YES".

There is a reason no one lost sleep over Evans leaving. Look at the numbers. Is Bijon a great back? Of course he is. But Miller is right there with him statistically. I would love to see how they stack up against each other in Combine drills.
Correct in 3rd quarter. Massive block! Totally bad azz.