1. The KillerFrogs

Mike Schultz

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Spike, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Fired at Lamar.

2. Short-sighted decision on their part.

3. Or short-sided.

watchfrog, df1332, Frogo and 9 others like this.
  4. Did you mean to post that under your @tcudoc account?

5. Cited
    Site
    [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ed
    short [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]

6. You think a guy with a six letter sign-in name would also have one that is a thousand letters?? That don't make sense.

7. just the type of misdirection we would expect from someone who has multiple profiles

tcudoc and Tom Brown like this.
  8. You guys keep laughing but watch him show up as an analyst next season! Burns and him will be the Offensive change we need!

4th. down likes this.
  9. hey, if we use the logic of the meacham supporters then shultz has the resume to merit a job

Tumbleweed likes this.
  10. I'm not even sure Gary will release Cumbie as oc.
    If he moves coach's around, which is GP's MO, there are three or four others who ought to be moved out the door. In the past, GP makes no formal announcement and changes if any at all, will happen three to four weeks after the season, quietly. In the last four to five years, GP has aggravated and frustrated me with that ego stubborn streak of his.

TCU_91 and 4th. down like this.
  11. We laugh, but the reality is this is very possible.

Honestly, I liked the Rose Bowl offense. Nothing fancy, just methodically moved the chains and was not high risk.

12. Fuente was the OC on the Rose Bowl team

13. In Big 12 to win some games you have to out score some offenses period end of story. Some offenses can’t be stopped!

Mean Purple likes this.
  14. then some offenses in the big 12 are based upon sir isaac newton's first law

Jefffrog1993 likes this.
  15. VT doing well after starting conference 0-2.

Froggish likes this.
  16. Got to give Fuente some credit. He turned around what looked early like program headed straight off of a cliff

HG73, Eight, OmniscienceFrog and 2 others like this.