• The KillerFrogs

Mike Freeze Sighting

mentoq

Gary's got this! He will come back with approval of the team, go thru the process and be part of the team. If something goofy happens than he will not be here. He is not the first person to be given a second chance.

BoondocksFrog

DomerFrog said:
Gary's got this! He will come back with approval of the team, go thru the process and be part of the team. If something goofy happens than he will not be here. He is not the first person to be given a second chance.
How many times do we have to tell you he isn't coming back?

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
tcumaniac said:
I was in Smith 203 in the middle of Business Statistics with Van Jones.
I was driving in Texarkana to meet my mom for lunch because I was back home for the weekend. I pulled over in a Taco Bell parking lot on state line in Texarkana and called JC.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
BoondocksFrog said:
Van Jones was bad...but Barkman...oh Barkman. That is the one class I struggled to pass. My parents thought I was on drugs or something that semester.

But that tiny little man has a special place on my [Craig James] list for life.
Only class I ever made a D in, possibly twice.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
DomerFrog said:
Dude, you and your shaved chested frat buddies do some shrooms tonight at the Aardvark?

Horny4TCU

Frogs On A Plane said:
Only class I ever made a D in, possibly twice.

Van Jones was popsicle. I would kick him in the ting tings if I saw him on the street. But Dawn Elliot in the Econ department needs to be sterilized and run off the TCU campus on a rail. She is the only professor I can 100% say, without a shadow of a doubt, fails and has an obvious bias towards male students. I proved it to her with a test comparison, and she did nothing about it when brought to her attention and denied it when addressed with other faculty. How she still has a job, is beyond me.

Also, Freeze was spotted spying on the sidelines of OU for Briles... 

netty2424

There are a bunch of things and people and places I care about. What MF is doing isn't even remotely on the radar. Kid didn't want to play football, later. Feel like people are hanging on to something that never was.

netty2424

netty2424 said:
There are a bunch of things and people and places I care about. What ( shame on me ) is doing isn't even remotely on the radar. Kid didn't want to play football, later. Feel like people are hanging on to something that never was.
Wow his initials are the same initials that are filtered to MF

TCURiggs

Not sure why I finally clicked on this thread, but all I got out of this were some bad memories with all of the Van Jones talk. Darn that guy.