• The KillerFrogs

Mike Freeze Sighting

tcumaniac

TCUdirtbag said:
L. Van Jones was (mating between Steel & 2314) worthless. Had him Tuesday/Thursday. He waltzed in wearing the same red cardigan every day, rambled for 30 minutes and that was it. Then gave pretty ridiculous tests. Shameful excuse for a professor at a top 100 university.
Agreed. I ended up with a 98 in his class thanks to my ability to create good notecards... Not sure I actually learned any statistics though. I'll never forever he always said "standard era" instead of "standard error." Annoyed the [ Finebaum ] out of me.

f_399

Hate van jones, took that class in summer.

The class i struggled to pass was intermediate accounting 2.

To this day, not sure how I got through that class. Cobb was the best and worst prof I have ever had.

713frog

f_399 said:
Hate van jones, took that class in summer.

The class i struggled to pass was intermediate accounting 2.

To this day, not sure how I got through that class. Cobb was the best and worst prof I have ever had.

probably one of the more useless classes i ever took.  the dude sounded like a robot.  

who?  van jones!

mentoq

Looking forward to having Freeze back.  Gary is great about helping grow kids up.  This is what he is going to do with this situation.  If he thought this was a detriment to the team, he wouldn't be allowed back.  He wants to win, but he also cares about these kids.

BABYFACE

DomerFrog said:
Looking forward to having Freeze back.  Gary is great about helping grow kids up.  This is what he is going to do with this situation.  If he thought this was a detriment to the team, he wouldn't be allowed back.  He wants to win, but he also cares about these kids.
What? He is not back.

Westsider

DomerFrog said:
Looking forward to having Freeze back.  Gary is great about helping grow kids up.  This is what he pis going to do with this situation.  If he thought this was a detriment to the team, he wouldn't be allowed back.  He wants to win, but he also cares about these kids.
Kid don't wanna come back. If GP talks him into it kid gonna run again.

Planks

It does seem strange that there was this much smoke about Freeze coming back and no fire. Usually it's just a question of how big the fire is with TCU rumors.

FrogFrog

Planks said:
It does seem strange that there was this much smoke about Freeze coming back and no fire. Usually it's just a question of how big the fire is with TCU rumors.

I've love to hear the folks with the "solid" sources let us know what the sources are saying today.  There had to be a reason why people ran with this one.  I truly am curious.

Moose Stuff

FrogFrog said:

I've love to hear the folks with the "solid" sources let us know what the sources are saying today.  There had to be a reason why people ran with this one.  I truly am curious.
Either the info was bad (it certainly wasn't just fabricated) or it's being covered up by the people on the inside. Personally there are several other guys I'd rather have back than him.

Moose Stuff

TX_Krötenechse said:
Can you imagine? With Hackett back there, we absorb the losses of the LBs and Iloka easier and keep Orr at corner, which prevents quite a few of the big plays we've seen ....
Single biggest loss IMO.

Moose Stuff

TX_Krötenechse said:
Can you imagine? With Hackett back there, we absorb the losses of the LBs and Iloka easier and keep Orr at corner, which prevents quite a few of the big plays we've seen ....
Single biggest loss IMO.

GenericFrog

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Barkman was bad. Back in 04 the Dean removed him from his class and taught it himself.
The only "C" I ever made and I busted my butt in this class. Ironically, a large part of my current job is managerial accounting.