• The KillerFrogs

Mike Freeze Sighting

Moose Stuff

TCU2000 said:
I normally don't reveal what another site says, but I thought I would share so that maybe this rumor can be put to rest here.  According to them, they were told the rumor is not valid and Mr. Freeze has not been in contact with the team to come back.  
Just playing devil's advocate..... If the people involved didn't want the info to be made public yet do you think they'd tell the pay site about it? One time a pay site reported that GP had taken the KSU job and we all know that was true, or not. I wouldn't say anything beyond GP definitively commenting on this issue "puts it to rest".

bscttyb

Moose Stuff said:
Just playing devil's advocate..... If the people involved didn't want the info to be made public yet do you think they'd tell the pay site about it? One time a pay site reported that GP had taken the KSU job and we all know that was true, or not. I wouldn't say anything beyond GP definitively commenting on this issue "puts it to rest".

Fair enough, though these guys have some pretty good sources.

BABYFACE

TCU2000 said:
I normally don't reveal what another site says, but I thought I would share so that maybe this rumor can be put to rest here.  According to them, they were told the rumor is not valid and Mr. Freeze has not been in contact with the team to come back.  
His heart is not into it and the day to day physicality of CFB

McFroggin

If he returned tonight, I think he would be worthless for at least a few weeks. No conditioning, practice, or learning plays in 3 weeks. 3 weeks behind in college coursework.

I'm kind of hoping he stays gone. Use the scholly on someone who wants it.

TCUdirtbag

tcumaniac said:
I was in Smith 203 in the middle of Business Statistics with Van Jones.
L. Van Jones was (mating between Steel & 2314) worthless. Had him Tuesday/Thursday. He waltzed in wearing the same red cardigan every day, rambled for 30 minutes and that was it. Then gave pretty ridiculous tests. Shameful excuse for a professor at a top 100 university.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
TCUdirtbag said:
L. Van Jones was (mating between Steel & 2314) worthless. Had him Tuesday/Thursday. He waltzed in wearing the same red cardigan every day, rambled for 30 minutes and that was it. Then gave pretty ridiculous tests. Shameful excuse for a professor at a top 100 university.
VanJones is/was the most worthless professor I have ever encountered and that is numerous. I spent years paying my way through community colleges then 4 year colleges and universities until I had the opportunity to go full time at TCU. I lost hours transferring into TCU but it was worth it.

Except for his class. True example of a professor knowing his subject so well you had to buy his "book" from him. He would spew his crap and not convey the information which is his duty as a teacher. scheiss him. I actually enjoyed statistics in grad school. Probably because the professor worked with us.

West Coast Johnny

Didn't read this thread, but if Freeze did come back he'd have a boat load of schoolwork to address, then he'd have to get back into football shape... Patterson said he'd welcome him back but is he a good teammate?  I mean the guy bolted after his first college game... a road victory over Minnesota where by all accounts he played well... Moving on.

BoondocksFrog

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Barkman was bad. Back in 04 the Dean removed him from his class and taught it himself.
Van Jones was bad...but Barkman...oh Barkman. That is the one class I struggled to pass. My parents thought I was on drugs or something that semester.

But that tiny little man has a special place on my [ Finebaum ] list for life.