1. The KillerFrogs
  1. Does anyone remember a club in Dallas (maybe in the 80s) that had a pool? You could take your shoes and socks off and put your feet in the water and the girls would swim up to get a sip of your drink, etc.

I only went there once and can't remember the name, but I felt like if anybody knew the place, it would be KF.

2. Pervert is not a race

3. Men's Club off Northwest Highway still exists with the pool. The Lodge is similar and right around the corner

PhillyFrog and Skip Jansen like this.
  4. "Men's Club off Northwest Highway still exists with the pool."

I thought I remembered it named "Dallas Men's Club" so that must be the place. I knew KF wouldn't let me down.

5. Before steel begins talking about his favorite “poles”...

general board

ATC Frog and Frognosticator like this.

6. First post I've ever had moved. Thanks a lot Steel.

BrewingFrog and TxFrog1999 like this.
  7. My eyes are stinging at thought of how much chlorine required to sterilize that SOB

StigFrog and Eight like this.
  8. I fondly remember the old Fantasy Ranch off 360.

Always had a good spread there at lunchtime. And the food wasn't that bad, either.

9. Heard they had a helluva Tuna Melt.

Salfrog and Froggish like this.
  10. any place i have ever seen called the men's club wouldn't have a pools of any type i would put my feet in and i walk on concrete in july barefoot

Froggish likes this.
  11. Drove by there today. It is now a Lebanese restaurant.

12. Somewhere there’s a photo of me at FR on my 21st birthday, drunker than Cooter Brown. My grand big had the 1:00-1:15 time slot on when I’d throw up. He puts a shot down in front of me at 1:05 and says it’s whiskey. I laughed at him and slammed it. Brandy. He won the pot.

PhillyFrog likes this.
  13. Is that the one Martina Navratilova owns?

14. No idea.

15. Lebanese. Leb-an-ese.

tcudoc likes this.