• The KillerFrogs

Means nothing now....

The Bad Guy

Yeah today sucked, but we kept it close playing like dog [ Finebaum ]. Hopefully we get into the playoff and this was just what the doctor ordered. A little self humility…. And I think Tcu will still be wearing Rolex’s when the big dance happens!!! Let’s go !!!!!
ric flair wwe GIF

Brog

Being in the play off invitational has no meaning now....Conference championship was of primary importance....I am depressed....
Let's see, now. You wanted to marry the College Beauty, but had to settle for her Maid of Honor. You wanted that job as Chief Executive, but had to settle for Vice President. You wanted 21% return on your investments, but had to settle for 18%. You wanted to sell your house for $550,000, but had to settle for $500,000. You wanted membership in Shady Oaks, but had to settle for Colonial. You are one hell of an unfortunate individual.

arizonafrog12

Defeat and the “what ifs” are a powerful motivator - this team has everything to play for and should NOT carry one ounce of disappointment after this season

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
to me being the conference champion was always the most important.
bowl games are nothing but exhibition games created to make money for other people.
What do you think conference "championship" games are?
Sure, they get the trophy, but we were undefeated in the conference and they had two losses. Explain to me how this game determined the best team in the conference. "Championship" games are a money grab, nothing more, nothing less.
Maybe with the expansion of the playoff they will become a thing of the past ... just kidding.

hornedfrog17

to me being the conference champion was always the most important.
bowl games are nothing but exhibition games created to make money for other people.
Ummm…unless you’re in the running for a natty.
I hope this is sarcasm. You guys are truly unbelievable. If you don’t play for a national championship, what do you play for?

Last edited: