• The KillerFrogs

Meach officially retained

LisaLT

Actually, this surprises me, but I assume Sonny has done his due diligence and his role is a bit different than in 2021. Hopefully this is a positive re-hire for the program.

FrogUltimate

I don't care either way, if Dykes wants him on the staff that's good enough for me.

I'll say this about him, the man either has no ego or he REALLY loves him some TCU.

He loves TCU. Believe his family didn't even leave FW when he went to Kansas. I mean he showed up to TCU games and took notes in the in-between year after he got fired at Kansas. Loves loves loves TCU

Jet Set Frog

I think this is a really good thing. The man loves TCU, the kids seem to respond well to him on the sideline, and unless I'm mistaken, the major objection most people here had with him was his play calling at OC. That won't be an issue in this position.

Eight

Actually, this surprises me, but I assume Sonny has done his due diligence and his role is a bit different than in 2021. Hopefully this is a positive re-hire for the program.

agree, if this is sonny's call which there is no reasons to believe it isn't then positive thoughts about malcolm and doug working with the frogs receivers.

would have loved to seen another strong recruiter, but doug isn't a stiff in that area and his rep is as a solid teacher so two positives

noticed there is no one named to the high school coaches liaison anymore so curious how that plays out

Last edited: