1. The KillerFrogs

MBB- TCU vs K-State

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by tcumaniac, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Now down 3. 24-27. Can’t remember when we scored last.

2. Wow.....and we don’t lead. Poor roster mgmnt currently

3. What a scheissing [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] show. Really? We will find a way to lose this game and it is in the [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] coach we have. 11 scheissing turnovers, do we not scheissing practice? Why is Bane on the bench?

4. [​IMG]

5. 26-27 at the half. They started full court pressing us and we fell apart.

6. We’ve hit 6 3-ptrs to 0 and STILL trail, incredible what we can accomplish.....

7. Bane always get pulled when he gets his second foul in the first half.
    Fuller giving Dennis a run for his money for most dumb plays .

8. I think RJ leads the conference in those types of plays. I hope Fuller turns it around, he looks nothing like a top 100 player.

tcumaniac likes this.
  9. Shirts say Inclusion btw.

There was a half time game with special needs players, which is what the shirts are for.

BAM Frog likes this.
  10. Must be an interesting game when you shoot 16 3's in a half and only half that from inside the arc. Not sure I've seen that ratio from a non-D2 team.

Eight likes this.
  11. Second half about to begin. Have to play better. Until we figure out the press why should KSU do anything but press us?

Eight likes this.
  12. Agree. Paints in the paint win games. 3 balls are needed when the opposing defense sags into 2-3 zone. Jacking 3’s is not an offense.

13. That’s absolutely hilarious set of stats

tcumaniac likes this.
  14. Ok let's finish this off and impose our damn will.

15. Lol

Francis Xav likes this.
  16. These teams struggle similarly thus in bottom half of league...

TCu 13 assist - 13 TO
    KSU 6 and 6

17. RJ as the primary ball handler has problem written all over it

18. We are just playing like a poorly coached team right now. We have these 3 minute spurts where we play well then we make bone head plays that have nothing to do with talent. To me, that is coaching.

19. This team frustrates me beyond what words are capable of expressing.