• The KillerFrogs

MBB Game v KSU Tonight

TRF51

Team is a [ Finebaum ] show but hey we obviously can’t get a better coach than Dixon and the only reason this team is not awesome is because of COVID. I mean COVID is the only reason we didn’t win it all last year.

TRF51

Lol it’s his job to bring it up the court

maybe that is why we average more turnovers than made baskets half the time. I don’t trust him dribbling around trying to look cooler than he is. He is the opposite of what we need a point guard. Of course it would help if the team actually moved and set screens and stuff on offense instead of running ISO plays with me Turnover.

PO Frog

maybe that is why we average more turnovers than made baskets half the time. I don’t trust him dribbling around trying to look cooler than he is. He is the opposite of what we need a point guard. Of course it would help if the team actually moved and set screens and stuff on offense instead of running ISO plays with me Turnover.
Everyone understands this but the coaches appear to have a different plan. Which is why I’ve stopped watching. Unwatchable imo

MadFrog

This team is terrible. Turnover after turnover after turnover. Just pure crap on the floor. I hope they all declare for the transfer portal. They are not D1 players at all.

Pharm Frog

RJ doing RJ things and playing half ass defense but hey coach we don’t need to say anything to him or pull his ass and out someone in who can at least hustle.

He loafed on that missed dunk and cost the team a possession but there’s been many more cost possessions from turnovers.