• The KillerFrogs

Maybe we aren't the Big 12's worst basketball team this year

wilson912

Both KState and ISU have lost a lot of experienced players. For us, all about consistency and max effort. Key will be development and further improvement of key young guys such as Smith, Farabello, and Fuller. All three showed some good signs vs GM.

Atomic Frawg

Bane is still inconsistent with his output. You don't know whether he's gonna take five or fifteen shots. RJ, although he has the heart and desire, is a turnover waiting to happen when he tries to create; he's much better at set shots. Samuels is steadily growing into a beast of a center. His hands are still hard, but by his senior year he'll be all conference. He is under utilized, but prone to foul trouble...as are many shot blockers. PJ and Smith are coming along as expected, but we need them to exceed expectations to be in the top half of the conference. Grayer and Dennis could be more consistent.

I expect Kansas, Waco, and WV to still be the cream, but if things go well we can be in the 5/6 spot. That MAY get us to the tourney if USC and Clemson don't suck in conference. Otherwise we land in the bottom three. We're just too inconsistent to call right now.

Eight

Bane is still inconsistent with his output. You don't know whether he's gonna take five or fifteen shots. RJ, although he has the heart and desire, is a turnover waiting to happen when he tries to create; he's much better at set shots. Samuels is steadily growing into a beast of a center. His hands are still hard, but by his senior year he'll be all conference. He is under utilized, but prone to foul trouble...as are many shot blockers. PJ and Smith are coming along as expected, but we need them to exceed expectations to be in the top half of the conference. Grayer and Dennis could be more consistent.

I expect Kansas, Waco, and WV to still be the cream, but if things go well we can be in the 5/6 spot. That MAY get us to the tourney if USC and Clemson don't suck in conference. Otherwise we land in the bottom three. We're just too inconsistent to call right now.

i think rj is more dangerous driving to the basket than shooting from the outside, but the bigger concern is that the offense seems to get stagnant when one player is trying to create with the dribble.

the best part of the offense against george mason was the creativity and effectiveness through movement.

do the frogs stay with the ball movement when the shots don't fall as they will at some point or do players fall back on bad habits so to speak

SuperTFrog

We currently have a 9 man rotation. I think the lack of depth in previous years really hurt us. Do you think that he will keep playing 9 or that Diante Smith and Farabello won’t play much in conference? I think PJ and Ledee will both play for sure.

wilson912

We currently have a 9 man rotation. I think the lack of depth in previous years really hurt us. Do you think that he will keep playing 9 or that Diante Smith and Farabello won’t play much in conference? I think PJ and Ledee will both play for sure.

I think Fara plays, very good spot up shooter, plus Dennis hasn’t shown enough consistency. Smith plays some too as Grayer gets into foul trouble/plays poor defense. Gotta develop these two!

Farmfrog

I’ve been told by many on here that we’re absolutely awful. I can’t see a way we win a game in the conference.

wilson912

I’ve been told by many on here that we’re absolutely awful. I can’t see a way we win a game in the conference.

we’ll get at least one sir. See George Mason game—Bane and Co gonna get hot every now and then. Gotta get to 16 or so wins in total for NIT bid