• The KillerFrogs

Max still not sure about next season

ShreveFrog

williams will be back as well as hudson, conwright, brown, the two freshman redshirts in allen and everhart, plus whatever talent comes in from signing and transfers

the only receiver they really don't project to have a similar replacement is quention and he has been hurt for over half the year. mix in the backs and the young tight ends and there are still plenty of potential weapons on the offense and some talent in the offensive line
Yeah I was thinking QJ, DD, Barber and Kendre.

Brog

max is gone after this season. He is a good kid and is keeping the focus on the team. No need to discuss a distraction right now. Did y’all really expect him to say “Im focusing on my draft stick right now. Im going to run less to protect my body and focus on sure-handed receivers only to minimize interceptions. The playoffs will be fun but im just looking forward earning millions”? That ain’t him. Nothing to see here except him being a quality Frog.
Only disagreement I would have with this post is that we can't call Duggan "a good kid". How old is he now? 23? He aint no kid anymore.

Eight

Yeah I was thinking QJ, DD, Barber and Kendre.

taye and derius have become good college receivers who have made their share of big plays the last few years in the passing game, but i think some will be surprised the impact of guys like hudson, conwright, allen and everhart plus the talent on the way

do agree that quentin and miller are unique talents

Last edited:

AroundWorldFrog

williams will be back as well as hudson, conwright, brown, the two freshman redshirts in allen and everhart, plus whatever talent comes in from signing and transfers

the only receiver they really don't project to have a similar replacement is quention and he has been hurt for over half the year. mix in the backs and the young tight ends and there are still plenty of potential weapons on the offense and some talent in the offensive line
Sticks

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I wonder if an absurd NIL deal would entice him to stay? I have no idea on any of the players' NIL take this year.
I have no idea about whether he has received his degree already or not. If he has (and if he hasn't he likely will soon), some free Graduate Degree stuff would be nice.