• The KillerFrogs

Max postgame interview is a must watch

Horny4TCU

Never Mind I Give Up GIF

Frog DJ

Yes, that was extremely hard to watch, but it just reinforced the fact that Max Duggan is the ultimate Frog Warrior, and we couldn't have asked for a better guy to lead this team this year.

My hope is that these guys will use this unbelievably tough loss to motivate them to work even harder to prepare for whatever comes next, and I have no doubt they will do us proud.

Thanks Max! We are incredibly happy you are the face of this program!

Go Frogs!

arizonafrog12

Sonny failed Max today. Should have put it in your best players hands on 4th down. Let him win or lose it. He deserved that opportunity. I love Kendre but that was Max's moment and he didn't get to have it.
Totally agree. I like the call to be aggressive and go for it on 4th, but how do you not put the ball in Max’s hands and let him go take the game? Mind boggling after a great season coaching-wise

LisaLT

Sonny failed Max today. Should have put it in your best players hands on 4th down. Let him win or lose it. He deserved that opportunity. I love Kendre but that was Max's moment and he didn't get to have it.
I agree Max shoulda had the ball there. No doubt.

This loss is not sitting well with the team. I think if they get into the playoffs, watch out. The only thing better than a big 12 trophy is a playoff appearance and a NC.

dawg

Just got home from AT&T Stadjum and am trying to process my emotions: pride, anger, disappointment, the joy of the ride, and then I watch this…. I scheissing broke down halfway through. Still 10 minutes later I’m typing through misty eyes. What an absolute warrior; we could not have a better representative of our university. I’m sure Max was told he didn’t have to do a presser; of course he went ahead because that’s him. #15 needs to be retired.

Max, you’ll probably never read this post, but the pride we Frogs have in you cannot be accurately measured. My heart breaks for you and the guys; you left every milligram out on that field. You took us on one amazing scheissing ride* these past four years. These last four months… incredible. Thank you. Thank you.

*And it will have another chapter on Dec 31