• The KillerFrogs

Max intends to return in 2022

4th. down

Max is a badass.
The grit QB in the GP era and maybe ever at TCU. When his history is reviewed at TCU beginning with the heart problem, covid, fractured bone in foot, etc. and then we see Evans out for the rest of the year which would be about 5 or 6 games if we go bowling, you've got to wonder if he's coming back. Normal level 2 turf toe your out for about 2 weeks.

Grade 1 injuries may resolve partially or fully within one week. Grade 2 injuries may take around 2 weeks to resolve. Grade 3 injuries may require anywhere from 2 to 6 months before healing is complete. Occasionally, a Grade 3 turf toe injury may require surgery.

We don't know Evans medical diagnosis but GP knows, and he made a statement relative to injuries as he was leaving, lavishing praise on Max for playing in his condition and off handed alluding to other players that could play but were laying out due to their individual injury and were just going to pass on this season's remaining games.

When I was half way through, there was no way in hell I was leaving. I was a Frog! He is in the routine athletically, socially and academically, and likes the place. Why not stay and complete your degree? With two more years to go, he may be able to finish or put a big dent in a Masters. The problem with all of this easy transfer stuff is that if you transfer, especially if more than once, you never feel like a true alum of any school. And the alums of the school never feel like you are one of them.

Paint It Purple

Maybe he doesn't care. Maybe he just likes playing football for TCU and wants to keep doing it. I wish we had more kids like him. Like 84 of them.

Sounds like Derius Davis is going to stick around another year too. More good news.
Isn't funny how times and society change. Personally, back in my school days I wouldn't have considered leaving TCU for another school in a million years. It was sort like we all made our decision and had this unspoken commitment to see it through.

Moose Stuff

With his other option being..? Playing at northern Iowa?
His other most obvious option is stay at TCU. You honestly think Sonny is gonna walk into a QB room that has 3 scholarship players, 2 of which have barely ever played, and decide it’s a good idea to take the scholly away from the one guy in the room who has proven to be a reliable/viable college QB?

CountryFrog

His other most obvious option is stay at TCU. You honestly think Sonny is gonna walk into a QB room that has 3 scholarship players, 2 of which have barely ever played, and decide it’s a good idea to take the scholly away from the one guy in the room who has proven to be a reliable/viable college QB?
No. He doesn't honestly think that. Nor does he honestly believe hardly any of the [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] he says on here.

Dogfrog

Define ... "complete" for me pls. I may still have some eligibility. If so, feed me something other than greens and I will Josh Doctson that football!
Ha. Not sure I understood the rule correctly. Something about 5 years after first enrolling or 4 years after completing a year?

ticketfrog123

3 of them have barely played in reality.

Max allegedly plays better with a broken foot than when healthy. Who wants that?