• The KillerFrogs

Max intends to return in 2022

Palliative Care

I suspect that now that the coach has been selected, over the next several days that staying players will make there intentions know. Getting on the bus early could get you a seat.

Virginia Frog

I’ll be sticking around as well. Still have 4 years of eligibility.
I was sure that I saw your name in the portal.

Oh, same name, different spelling. Nevermind!

Glad to see you'll be back. (So will I.)

(I don;t care WHO the HC is. I just want someone who crosses their Ts and dots their Is and wants to light up this team to kick arse. One who wants to make a statement every week.)

4th. down

Might be with Dykes working with him.
It's possible he could be transformed but pocket awareness, field vision, etc. I don't think can be coached. His actual passing mechanics, yes but look for some honest 3 way competition.

Does anyone know what the season ending injury to Chandler was? We may need 3 QBs going forward with the way they get injured.

y2kFrog

It's possible he could be transformed but pocket awareness, field vision, etc. I don't think can be coached. His actual passing mechanics, yes but look for some honest 3 way competition.

Does anyone know what the season ending injury to Chandler was?
He was wearing a boot on his right foot Saturday.

westoverhillbilly

A fresh coaching perspective could have a similar effect for Max that it did for Boykin after his third year in the program where, in 2014, he went from being an okay quarterback to being an absolute stud. Many/most of us thought Boykin's best days ahead prior to that season were at WR or RB too..

A fresh coaching perspective could have a similar effect for Max that it did for Boykin after his third year in the program where, in 2014, he went from being an okay quarterback to being an absolute stud. Many/most of us thought Boykin's best days ahead prior to that season were at WR or RB too..
It would be a huge leap to predict that kind of transformation (not saying you are) but it doesn’t seem unreasonable to think he could get better with a competent offensive staff for the first time in his college career.

Moose Stuff

Where would he go?! NFL draft (bwahahahahaha) or some FCS team that wants to run the ball without an accurate passer?!
Idiot Reaction GIF