• The KillerFrogs

Max Duggan for The Heisman

HFrog1999

That can't be stated enough. Max had two tough runs in the second half that kept drives alive and a drive to setup a game winning FG on the road against a rival all the while without his 1RB, 1WR, and 2WR. Do that to Michigan, Ohio State, and Georgia and see where the chips fall. Max is worthy of being invited to NY.

He’s a really special player. Very inspirational.

Volare

Watching the FOX crew talk about him after the game, they are believers now. They all realized that they witnessed something special.
They were all stunned. The post game felt like it went on forever- I guess since game went so quickly they had plenty of air time to use up.

I for one fully expect to wake up in the morning and find out that it was all a dream. Unbelievable.

Frog-in-law1995

Sadly, the Heisman is a joke of an award these days. Basically just a career quarterback award or a quarterback award for some quarterback from the preseason top 5 teams.

I’d love for him to still win it but I doubt he even gets an invitation.
The last non-QB and non-Alabama skill position player to officially win was Ron Dayne.

*Reggie Bush’s award was vacated.

dawg

Sadly, the Heisman is a joke of an award these days. Basically just a career quarterback award or a quarterback award for some quarterback from the preseason top 5 teams.

Yep, it is too often a QB award, but Max deserves at least an invite to NYC. He willed us down the field on that final drive, without his top two WRs and best RB, bouncing all the way on his massive nuts.

BleedNPurple

Occasionally the award goes to a truly deserving player. Just being invited to NY stays on your resume. It’s always mentioned when they talk about LT. Just enjoy the ride - Max has earned it - don’t blink.

CountryFrog

Caleb Williams probably the front runner right now. No reason why Max shouldn't be #2, especially with Tennessee and North Carolina losing. CJ Stroud gets a lot of hype and I'm sure he'll get lots of votes but he seems super overrated imo.