• The KillerFrogs

Max and the Senior Bowl

BBG817

They (Reese’s Senior Bowl) posted a picture on Twitter of Max and a few others Senior Bowl practice jerseys a few days ago. Doesn’t mean he will play though.

y2kFrog

I was told on the QT that Max finished the season with a lower body injury…a foot injury again I believe. The guy who said is reliable but I’ve not heard more about it
He was wearing one of the sleeves on his leg during the Fiesta Bowl and the National Championship game. Players only wear those when they have some kind of injury they are nursing.

fanatical frog

He was wearing one of the sleeves on his leg during the Fiesta Bowl and the National Championship game. Players only wear those when they have some kind of injury they are nursing.

I've been told he has a strained calf mascle and has been playing with it for a while.

Toad Jones

Max was pretty banged up and needed rest before the NFL athletic show-all, before the draft. I think the scouts and coach's have a fair idea of his talents and doesn't really need to prove anything.

yurintroubl

Looks like Max is going to play.

yup

WLDJDOCMKNBU3OETTA6SLV3KYY.jpg

D3QLTAJTBNFPZAGWKA7Q2BGYA4.jpg

Eight

derius measured at 5' 8 1/2" and 168 not much of a shock

dee measured at 5' 11" and 223, the 5' 11" is a bit of a surprise, but a fairly long wing span for that height

max measured at 6' 1" and 204 with 9 7/8's hands which puts him above the "magical" 9 1/2 mark so to speak

avila measured at 6' 3 1/8" and 332

dylan hortan measured at 6' 3 7/8" and 268

the frogs with 5 players in the game have to be among the leaders in players represented which is a great recruiting point

one guy whose measurements were interesting to me was julius brents, the big corner from kstate. he measured at 6 '3", 202, and a wing span over 82"

have to think this is the model gillespie is wanting at corner with the bigger corners he went after out of juco and transfer portal

Last edited:

Latest posts