• The KillerFrogs

MAVS

gonzy

THE REFS REALLY SUCKED A BIG ONE THIS WHOLE SERIES. PRETTY OBVIOUS SOMEBODY IS PUTTIN SOME BIG MONEY IN THESE REFS HANDS. NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT BUT, WHEN YOU REWIND AND LOOK AT THE NO CALLS WHEN THE REFS ARE RIGHT THERE TO MAKE A CALL AND DON'T. THE NBA IS BOGUS AND CROOKED. IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY AND THE REFS ARE THE CATYLIST IN THIS SITUATION.
RICK AND THE REFS NO CALLS LOST THIS GAME. THE REFS HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM THIS WHOLE SEASON FOR THE NBA AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE. THEY ARE LETTING THE GAMES GET OUT OF HAND AND SOMEBODY IS GONNA GET HURT REAL BAD. THEN THEY ARE GOING TO SAY THAT THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. LIKE THEY HAVEN'T NOTICED THE PROBLEM ALL SEASON. THE HEAD GUY IN THE NBA IS A JACK OFF SO, I GUESS WHAT DO WE EXPECT.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(sapo @ Apr 29 2010, 09:59 PM) [snapback]552930[/snapback]
THE REFS REALLY SUCKED A BIG ONE THIS WHOLE SERIES. PRETTY OBVIOUS SOMEBODY IS PUTTIN SOME BIG MONEY IN THESE REFS HANDS. NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT BUT, WHEN YOU REWIND AND LOOK AT THE NO CALLS WHEN THE REFS ARE RIGHT THERE TO MAKE A CALL AND DON'T. THE NBA IS BOGUS AND CROOKED. IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY AND THE REFS ARE THE CATYLIST IN THIS SITUATION.
RICK AND THE REFS NO CALLS LOST THIS GAME. THE REFS HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM THIS WHOLE SEASON FOR THE NBA AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE. THEY ARE LETTING THE GAMES GET OUT OF HAND AND SOMEBODY IS GONNA GET HURT REAL BAD. THEN THEY ARE GOING TO SAY THAT THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. LIKE THEY HAVEN'T NOTICED THE PROBLEM ALL SEASON. THE HEAD GUY IN THE NBA IS A JACK OFF SO, I GUESS WHAT DO WE EXPECT.

You could do what I do and pretend like the NBA doesn't exist. Didn't watch one second of one game all year unless it was on one of the channels I was surfing past.

pcf

QUOTE(sapo @ Apr 29 2010, 08:59 PM) [snapback]552930[/snapback]

FT game 6

Mavs 14 Spurs 31

Mavs had no FT until about half way into the second quarter.

George Hill was a difference maker with 21 points.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Yall are nuts if you think the Refs had anything to do with the game tonight. The reason the Mavs didn't shoot fouls shots in the first quarter and a half is because all they did was shoot jumpers. They didn't attack the hole and force the Spurs to foul. I am a Mavs fan but the refs had nothing to do with losing the series.

TCURiggs

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 30 2010, 03:06 AM) [snapback]552937[/snapback]
Yall are nuts if you think the Refs had anything to do with the game tonight. The reason the Mavs didn't shoot fouls shots in the first quarter and a half is because all they did was shoot jumpers. They didn't attack the hole and force the Spurs to foul. I am a Mavs fan but the refs had nothing to do with losing the series.

+1

Now, Carlisle on the other hand...

gonzy

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 29 2010, 10:06 PM) [snapback]552937[/snapback]

OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE NOT WATCHING THE SAME GAME I WAS .

gdu

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 30 2010, 03:06 AM) [snapback]552937[/snapback]

I missed the first half because of the frog event in Austin, but other than the Crawford game, the refs weren't that bad in this series. NBA officiating on the whole is pretty terrible though.

y2kFrog

QUOTE(sapo @ Apr 29 2010, 07:17 PM) [snapback]552951[/snapback]
OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE NOT WATCHING THE SAME GAME I WAS .

I am with FOAP on this one. The Mavs lost this series all on their own.

TheSheik

Sigh, some of you really just dont understand the game of basketball.

Spurs got to the basket AT WILL and played better defense. Mavs reverted to their same ole jump shooting lazy defense playing selves. Jump shooting teams are not made for NBA playoff basketball.

My biggest complaint this whole series is Carlisle sticking Roddy on the bench all series until tonight. He is the only guy on our team who can get to the basket at will and nobody on the Spurs can guard him ala Devin Harris when we had him. Would love to hear Carlisle's explanation for that.

Oh....and Eric Dampier SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX and is a complete embarrassment to all 7 foot 270 pound human beings worldwide.