• The KillerFrogs

Matthew McConaughey talks UT vs TCU football at tech conference

TCaliU

At a tech conference where they had Matthew McConaughey as a guest speaker. Overall I gained respect for him, had some good laughs and great talking points. Anyways, the lady interviewing him happened to be a TCU fan and brought up this weekend's game. He's seems to be a knowledgeable fan and respects GP. Wanted to share it with y'all, hope you enjoy !

asleep003

At a tech conference where they had Matthew McConaughey as a guest speaker. Overall I gained respect for him, had some good laughs and great talking points. Anyways, the lady interviewing him happened to be a TCU fan and brought up this weekend's game. He's seems to be a knowledgeable fan and respects GP. Wanted to share it with y'all, hope you enjoy !

He really showed what anass he was on Game Day this year... almost ripping an 84 year old man's head off. Thought he was being funny, but almost backfired on him.

BedfordFrog68

Like him as an actor in almost everything he's done....But I just can't shake the idea that he has mirrors all over his house...and maybe has continued nightly bongo sessions, even after his arrest....

netty2424

So who is the lady interviewing?

again, he is still accurate. More then I could say from years past.
I don't disagree. He has actually been a bright spot. It was just an off-handed remark about the odd (to me at least) certainty about his range expressed by GP after the SMU game despite the favorable conditions he would have had to make a longer kick.

TCaliU

So who is the lady interviewing?
Chief marketing officer for Splunk (big tech company).

Duggan definitely hasn't been the most accurate at times, granted our WRs aren't helping.

I disagree with her on our kicker though, I've been happy with Song this year.

As far as he goes, I was never a big fan but that definitely changed today. I enjoyed the interview and his presence up there. Was a good change of pace for the conference.

Chongo94

Met him once in Angelo. Has or had a ranch out that way, believe he still has it but doesn’t visit as often but I could be wrong.

Super cool, easy going, and approachable dude. I amazingly was the only one who recognized him (he looked different on that trip than his usual look.) Went up, talked for a minute and said I won’t bother and draw attention to you so you can get your stuff done. Think he really appreciated it. Very cool guy.

Met him once in Angelo. Has or had a ranch out that way, believe he still has it but doesn’t visit as often but I could be wrong.

Super cool, easy going, and approachable dude. I amazingly was the only one who recognized him (he looked different on that trip than his usual look.) Went up, talked for a minute and said I won’t bother and draw attention to you so you can get your stuff done. Think he really appreciated it. Very cool guy.

Same. Super chill. Sat next to him on an AA flt DFW-AUS. Didn't introduce ourselves other than our first names are the same. We talked baseball the entire time.

Last edited:

H0RNEDFR0G

Kansas scored 48 on UT...scheissing Kansas. If we only score 17, Cumbie shouldn’t be allowed to finish the season.

They fire OC's at Kansas.

Les Koenning scored 48 on Boston College week 3 and was fired after scoring only 20 on Oklahoma week 6.

Last year they fired Meachum, who led the Jayhawks to scoring 55 on Rutgers week 3.

Sad when KU has higher expectations for offensive production than we do.