• The KillerFrogs

Matt Rhule Press Conference At 4:00 PM....

HFrog1999

Yeah I was just thinking about that and looked it up. Jets facility is well inside NJ.

Nevermind, I may take $4MM, live in NJ in a mansion with easy access to NYC and the NFL experience.

I work with a lot of people from NJ and I go up there for business. Some parts of it are a pretty state, however, the people I know from NJ would never think about moving back there. They love Texas and think it's the best State in the country to live in.

CryptoMiner

I work with a lot of people from NJ and I go up there for business. Some parts of it are a pretty state, however, the people I know from NJ would never think about moving back there. They love Texas and think it's the best State in the country to live in.

You suck up!

Bob Sugar

I don't get it, though

Baylor fans told us Rhule turned down tons of jobs like Oregon, Florida State, Alabama, USC, Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Yankees, Manchester United, U.S. Men's Olympic Basketball team just so he could go to Waco instead.

Well, in fairness, that was supposedly sight unseen. Now he realizes just how bad Waco is.

HFrog1999

Oh Baylor.....

giphy.gif

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Current Google ...

Matt Rhule still in the mix for Jets head coaching job
Jets Wire-2 hours ago
Matt Rhule's name has been kept quiet for the majority of the Jets' search for a new head coach, but he remains in the mix to land the job.
Don't rule out Baylor coach to New York Jets
247Sports-2 hours ago
Mike McCarthy wants Jets, what about Matt Rhule?
Metro US-4 hours ago
It sounds like Mike McCarthy will be the Jets' next head coach, unless ...
Gang Green Nation (blog)-1 hour ago
Report: Jets job trending in the direction of Baylor's Matt Rhule
Sportsnaut-1 hour ago
Jets' hiring dilemma: Does experience matter more than fresh face?
Blog-ESPN (blog)-6 hours ago

Purp

If you'd have told me before the season that the B12 would lose two head coaches to the NFL after the season I'd have believed you. I just think the only two I'd have expected to be below Rhule and Kliff on the list are Baety and the Wizard. This is really stunning by the NFL. Like Kliff, I hope Rhule does well. I've always thought he was a pretty good dude.

Zubaz

I completely understand what you’re saying, financially speaking, but surely even in New York City $4 million a year can get you a pretty good living situation.
Jersey used to be awesome, you could get great a house with great schools and commute in to NYC for work. Unfortunately, it fell in to the same trap that a lot of rich states do and raised taxes to the point where nobody wants to live there anymore. Property taxes are BEYOND egregious there now, better to jump across the river and live in PA.