• The KillerFrogs

Mark Jackson Jr(#42)

tcumaniac

He had a quality 2018 nseason at OU... but not hearing much about his potential for us, since his transfer here.?.
I could be wrong, but I thought I heard he was coming back for the spring to finish a degree, going through camp, but wasn’t sure if he’d return in the fall.

asleep003

I could be wrong, but I thought I heard he was coming back for the spring to finish a degree, going through camp, but wasn’t sure if he’d return in the fall.

Hope you are wrong Maniac... if healthy, he would be solid depth !

Just thinking ... if he could get in the DE rotation, he could possibly get a look as an NFL LB prospect.

Last edited:

CryptoMiner

Why would you go through spring if you don’t think you want to play in the fall? Your scholly is paid through the spring whether you practice or not. Is he just a glutton for punishment or maybe you haven’t a frickin clue as always.

tcumaniac

Why would you go through spring if you don’t think you want to play in the fall? Your scholly is paid through the spring whether you practice or not. Is he just a glutton for punishment or maybe you haven’t a frickin clue as always.
Hahaha. What an [ Arschloch] comment. Thought I saw something on 247 late last year. If I remember correctly, he wasn’t expected to be back at all. And then was convinced to at least participate in spring. May be a situation where health and rank on the depth chart determines whether he wants to play another season. I obviously hope he does.