• The KillerFrogs

March Madness Thread

Casey T

Only upset so far is the gophers taking down Louisville.

Auburn squeeked a win out.

Next few games look promising right now

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Auburn should have won easily. NMSU ends up coming furiously back and actually should have tied the game themselves. PG passed up wide open tying layup to pass to 3 pt shooter. Fouled. Promptly went 1-3 from FT line.

MTfrog5

Auburn should have won easily. NMSU ends up coming furiously back and actually should have tied the game themselves. PG passed up wide open tying layup to pass to 3 pt shooter. Fouled. Promptly went 1-3 from FT line.
You’re only half way done with the story. Last FT goes out of bounds off Auburn. 1.1 left ad NMSU airballs a wide open 3 at the buzzer

netty2424

Wofford making me nervous. Norm on The Ticket was really bullish on them and knowing how bad Norm is at betting horses, I kind of assumed that followed him in other sports too. 16-4 run, up by 9 in the first half.

FrogCoach84

The AQs are part of what makes March great. Watching these teams win conference tourneys and celebrate the biggest moment of their athletic careers is awesome.

And every now and then you get a UMBC...or programs like Gonzaga and Butler are born.

I know it sucks watching teams get mud holed while TCU plays in the NIT but messing with the tourney would destroy one of the purest events in college sports.