• The KillerFrogs

March Madness Thread

TooColdU

This Duke vs UCF game is a big reason why I hate how much power the refs have in basketball

It’s probably not all their fault. The rules are just too subjective.

Last edited:

berryfrog95

The missed alley-oop to go up 5 was a dagger for UCF. Then the kill-Shot was the push in the back by the Duke player on Zions missed FT to get the put back and the lead....SMH

Pharm Frog

How the hell did Kansas get a 4-seed? The committee must’ve not watched them play this season

The weirdest seeding to me was Wiscy. Admittedly I only saw four or five of their games but I was surprised they were even in the field. I thought they looked horrid and I know they didn’t win any of the games I watched. I guess they won a ton of others though.

MTfrog5

Refs actually called basket interference on a player hitting the back board on a block attempt. I can’t tell you how many times I saw this not called in TCU games this year for and against us. Pretty simple call that is missed way too much

Pharm Frog

To be honest I cannot force myself not to root against Tech

educomic40.jpg

Billy Clyde

Hell of a Sweet 16 game tonight, Purdue beats Tennessee in OT. Great to see Gene Keady there and having a ball. Even though Vols lost, I'm having fun with the thought: "Who's better off, UTex minus Rick Barnes, or Rick Barnes without UTex?" Bwuh-huh-huh...

Billy Clyde

Yeah, this ugly, but I guess that favors the better defensive team which I assume would be TT. Makes you wonder how we managed to make them look like the GoldendamnState Warriors though.