• The KillerFrogs

Many of you don't want to hear this but OLine and DLine have extremely BRIGHT FUTURES !!

This board can be such a beating when I have to do so much teaching of basic college football principles that even dumbazzzzes know (but “8”, omniscience, and despite odds don’t know because they are dumbazzzes). I mean geeez guys get a brain - especially ImpotenceFrog (omniscience), and DespiteTheTurdds.

YOU DO NOT THROW A TRUE FRESHMAN TO THE WOLVES AND PUT HIM OUT THERE AS A STARTER IN A P5 CONFERENCE UNLESS HE HAS DEMONSTRATED IN PRACTICE THAT HE IS READY. YOU WILL DESTROY HIM FOREVER IF HE ISNT READY AND YOU PUT HIM OUT THERE TOO SOON.

There are exceptions to every rule (DUGGAN) but even though DUGGAN handled it, he wasn’t good last year and if there had been better options it would have been better for DUGGAN to sit behind a decent QB and watch last year. Even 4 and 5 star recruits need to sit a year as freshmen and acclimate to college life and the college game.

WHAT KIND OF DUMBAZZZZ DOESNT KNOW THIS !!??

ANSWER: ImpotenceFrog and DespiteTheTuurrddds

if the three players playing in front of jenkins barquet, and sorrells are average at best according to your rating system then why would you not play the younger players with the higher ceilings and start the learning process?

Eight

This board can be such a beating when I have to do so much teaching of basic college football principles that even dumbazzzzes know (but “8”, omniscience, and despite odds don’t know because they are dumbazzzes). I mean geeez guys get a brain - especially ImpotenceFrog (omniscience), and DespiteTheTurdds.

YOU DO NOT THROW A TRUE FRESHMAN TO THE WOLVES AND PUT HIM OUT THERE AS A STARTER IN A P5 CONFERENCE UNLESS HE HAS DEMONSTRATED IN PRACTICE THAT HE IS READY. YOU WILL DESTROY HIM FOREVER IF HE ISNT READY AND YOU PUT HIM OUT THERE TOO SOON.

There are exceptions to every rule (DUGGAN) but even though DUGGAN handled it, he wasn’t good last year and if there had been better options it would have been better for DUGGAN to sit behind a decent QB and watch last year. Even 4 and 5 star recruits need to sit a year as freshmen and acclimate to college life and the college game.

new batch of blu huh

Last edited:

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Not good future this year at all, but future years have an EXTREMELY BRIGHT outlook for OLine and DLIne !!

Gonna have to suffer this year though. Lets examine:

THIS YEAR's OLINE AND OVERALL VALUE TO TEAM THIS YR

Current Oline

OT STORMENT (sr) - F
(no potential he is a senior)

OG WHITE (jr) - F
(very little potential as a jr and he has been demoted to 3rd string)

C AVILA (so) - F
(not much potential and has been demoted from starter to 2nd string)

OG HARRIS (jr) - F
(injured again as a junior and was not doing well anyway)

OG COKER (fr) - C
(having a tough year but he gets a C because he as a freshman he is hanging in there and the potential for him is very very high in following years)

Future OLine

OT COKER (fr) - A
(I expect him to be an All Conf OT by his junior yr - very high ceiling and he will be a 4 yr starter)
OT BACKUP GUYTON (fr) - B
(this guy has really exciting untapped potential - could be a superstar if Coaches develop him)

OG NICHOLS (fr) - B
(this guy was the steal of the last class - he is going to be extremely good)
BACKUP OG B/BROWN - C
(not superstar potential like the rest but will be a quality backup)

C Hayes (fr) - A
(I think he transitions to C at some point soon - Avila and Mcmillan are waaay subpar - whatever position he plays he will be All Conf by his junior year - he is extremely aggressive and is wowing coaches in practice)

OG A/BARLOW (fr) - B
Great size but he needs to lose 25 lbs to be an effective OG at the college level - he will get there and be great)
BACKUP OG LANZ (so) - C
(gonna be a really good quality backup)

OT B/COLEMAN (so) - A
(this guy is going to be really really good - he is getting a lot of experience this year and since this yr doesn't count this yr is the same as his freshman yr)
BACKUP M/WILLIAMS (fr) - C
(he has been doing well in practices = not quite good enough to start but he is only a freshman so his potential is very high for future)

FOLKS THIS ABOVE LINEUP IS GOING TO BE THE BEST OLINE IN THE ENTIRE CONF POSSIBLY EVEN NEXT YEAR AND THIS OLINE WILL BE TOGETHER POTENTIALLY FOR 3 YRS IN A ROW.

This is an ALL CONFERENCE OLine.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Who's Coaching them???!!!!

Mike Nolan?????!!!!!!

Might as well be!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm feeling the love. If the OL does rebound and starts playing as a unit I can't wait for this guys next posts of "TCU has no future DUMBAZZZZssss!!!".

WIN

Personally I want to see improvement on both sides of the ball. Looks to me (and Im not an ex player) like our coaching is not taking, just basing that on watching football almost 60 years. We have been flat the past 3 years and in some cases getting worst, like giving up big plays. The difference between winning and losing can be one play and when our staff is saying 6 plays made the difference in the outcome of a game we are in the hole bigtime. Winners make plays and coaching makes winners.