1. The KillerFrogs

Many of you don't want to hear this but OLine and DLine have extremely BRIGHT FUTURES !!

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by WyomingFrog, Oct 25, 2020.

1. This board can be such a beating when I have to do so much teaching of basic college football principles that even dumbazzzzes know (but “8”, omniscience, and despite odds don’t know because they are dumbazzzes). I mean geeez guys get a brain - especially ImpotenceFrog (omniscience), and DespiteTheTurdds.

YOU DO NOT THROW A TRUE FRESHMAN TO THE WOLVES AND PUT HIM OUT THERE AS A STARTER IN A P5 CONFERENCE UNLESS HE HAS DEMONSTRATED IN PRACTICE THAT HE IS READY. YOU WILL DESTROY HIM FOREVER IF HE ISNT READY AND YOU PUT HIM OUT THERE TOO SOON.

There are exceptions to every rule (DUGGAN) but even though DUGGAN handled it, he wasn’t good last year and if there had been better options it would have been better for DUGGAN to sit behind a decent QB and watch last year. Even 4 and 5 star recruits need to sit a year as freshmen and acclimate to college life and the college game.

WHAT KIND OF DUMBAZZZZ DOESNT KNOW THIS !!??

ANSWER: ImpotenceFrog and DespiteTheTuurrddds

2. #22 Eight, Oct 27, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    new batch of blu huh

Frognosticator likes this.
  3. I agree that we’re a year away from having strong lines. I also fully expect to post the same thing around mid-September 2021

Salfrog likes this.

4. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Who's Coaching them???!!!!

Mike Nolan?????!!!!!!

Might as well be!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

5. I'm feeling the love. If the OL does rebound and starts playing as a unit I can't wait for this guys next posts of "TCU has no future DUMBAZZZZssss!!!".

6. Personally I want to see improvement on both sides of the ball. Looks to me (and Im not an ex player) like our coaching is not taking, just basing that on watching football almost 60 years. We have been flat the past 3 years and in some cases getting worst, like giving up big plays. The difference between winning and losing can be one play and when our staff is saying 6 plays made the difference in the outcome of a game we are in the hole bigtime. Winners make plays and coaching makes winners.

Eight likes this.