• The KillerFrogs

Make Your Plans for SATURDAY: Get to The Scholl, huge game!!!

tcumaniac

Two massive opportunities to yell/scream the Frogs into the tournament are literally happening this week. These games, to put it mildly, are HUGE for the Frogs' resume.

TONIGHT TUESDAY THE 25TH: Texas coming in, #17 NET team in the nation... Tip is at 8pm CT, so plenty of time to get your [ #2020 ] taken care of and get to the Scholl. TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON GOFROGS.COM!

SATURDAY THE 29TH: LSU coming in, #10 NET team in the nation... Tip is at 11am, brunch game so tailgating is encouraged. TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON GOFROGS.COM!

If you have ever thought of going to a basketball game, these two back-to-back are simply huge for TCU. Going 0-2 is survivable, going 1-1 would be awesome, and going 2-0 would be trajectory-changing.

GET TO THE SCHOLL!
I'll be at both!

Two massive opportunities to yell/scream the Frogs into the tournament are literally happening this week. These games, to put it mildly, are HUGE for the Frogs' resume.

TONIGHT TUESDAY THE 25TH: Texas coming in, #17 NET team in the nation... Tip is at 8pm CT, so plenty of time to get your [ #2020 ] taken care of and get to the Scholl. TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON GOFROGS.COM!

SATURDAY THE 29TH: LSU coming in, #10 NET team in the nation... Tip is at 11am, brunch game so tailgating is encouraged. TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON GOFROGS.COM!

If you have ever thought of going to a basketball game, these two back-to-back are simply huge for TCU. Going 0-2 is survivable, going 1-1 would be awesome, and going 2-0 would be trajectory-changing.

GET TO THE SCHOLL!
GSR coming up big again with a great, informative and reasoned content post!

Last edited:

LVH

You do not need a mask to get in the door and TCU does not require one to do so

They were definitely enforcing it the first game back in November. But they didn't the next game I went to against Nicholls

Purp

You do not need a mask to get in the door and TCU does not require one to do so
I've been made to wear a mask every game I've gone to this season. That's a sample size of roughly 8 games. 100% success rate on being told to wear a mask before entering. Also 100% success rate of removing the mask before being seated and never putting one on again until the next game. It's literally the only time/place I have to wear a mask anymore is at the DMC/SC gates.

Last edited:

NYC Horned Frog

Was hoping to, but it became unpossible as the day went along. Couldn't get plastic enough as it turns out.

I will be watching/keeping track. Got em in Frog hands though, so the net attendance & volume will not suffer!

Twice during the football season, I was able to just screenshot my mobile tickets/QR and text it to frogs who needed my other tickets on game day. Even right up to game time. Anything to pack the house.

Purp

Twice during the football season, I was able to just screenshot my mobile tickets/QR and text it to frogs who needed my other tickets on game day. Even right up to game time. Anything to pack the house.
This is my preferred method of entry for myself. The Google Pay platform is cumbersome and takes way too long at the gate. It's way faster and easier to swipe through consecutive screen shots in my gallery to get in. I absolutely HATE our digital ticketing system. HATE it.