• The KillerFrogs

Make Your Plans for SATURDAY: Get to The Scholl, huge game!!!

YA

I've been made to wear a mask every game I've gone to this season. That's a sample size of roughly 8 games. 100% success rate on being told to wear a mask before entering. Also 100% success rate of removing the mask before being seated and never putting one on again until the next game. It's literally the only time/place I have to wear a mask anymore is at the DMC/SC gates.
Well then you are special or look like a villain. I have never been told to wear a mask or even looked crosswise by anyone.

I enter off the football practice fields and never had anyone say or stop me not wearing a mask. It is a nonissue for people.

tcumaniac

Well then you are special or look like a villain. I have never been told to wear a mask or even looked crosswise by anyone.

I enter off the football practice fields and never had anyone say or stop me not wearing a mask. It is a nonissue for people.
If you enter through the main entrance they make everyone put on a mask.

I, however, have proudly managed to get away with not putting one on yet, as I always pretend to fumble with putting the mask on with one hand as I have them scan my tickets, and then after walking past the ticket scanner, I always ceremoniously rip the mask in half and then throw it in the trash where it belongs.

Relic

I, however, have proudly managed to get away with not putting one on yet, as I always pretend to fumble with putting the mask on with one hand as I have them scan my tickets, and then after walking past the ticket scanner, I always ceremoniously rip the mask in half and then throw it in the trash where it belongs.
Will they let you were a Halloween mask? I've got a great, full-head Frankenstein mask...

YA

If you say so. Why would they have different standards? Maybe if you didn’t glare at them in a challenging way they wouldn’t require it.

Horned Toad

I’ve been to every home game this year and enter at the football practice field entry. Had to put on a mask for the first game and took it off as soon as they scanned my ticket. Haven’t had to wear one since.

Link? I must have missed it too.

GSR let the facts speak and, appropriately IMO, left the "juice" out of it.

Ahh man. Dang it!

GSR let the facts speak and, appropriately IMO, left the "juice" out of it.