• The KillerFrogs

Make Your Plans for SATURDAY: Get to The Scholl, huge game!!!

tcumaniac

If you say so. Why would they have different standards? Maybe if you didn’t glare at them in a challenging way they wouldn’t require it.
I've never glared at any of them in a challenging way. Numerous people have corroborated the same story that TCU requires masks while entering the main entrance, and then never enforces them again. No one has backed up your claim that TCU just lets you walk in without issue. I've attended every single game, other than one, and TCU has enforced it at the door every single time to every single individual walking into the building. Doesn't really matter though. I look forward to watching us beat Texas tonight without the distraction and annoyance of pointless political theater being forced on my face.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
If you say so. Why would they have different standards? Maybe if you didn’t glare at them in a challenging way they wouldn’t require it.
I’ve been chased down at the main entrance and a box of masks shoved my way multiple times. It definitely is a thing at the main entrance. Can’t speak to the practice field entrance. But the funny part is it is mostly just humorous. I don’t care at all they want to go through the theater of it. It just amuses me that they ask people to do it just long enough to get in the second set of doors. Science.

Eight

I’ve been chased down at the main entrance and a box of masks shoved my way multiple times. It definitely is a thing at the main entrance. Can’t speak to the practice field entrance. But the funny part is it is mostly just humorous. I don’t care at all they want to go through the theater of it. It just amuses me that they ask people to do it just long enough to get in the second set of doors. Science.

very similar experience to when we went to a stars game.

were a few pissed off people who foolishly bought a mask off the homeless guy selling them in the area out front

YA

I've never glared at any of them in a challenging way. Numerous people have corroborated the same story that TCU requires masks while entering the main entrance, and then never enforces them again. No one has backed up your claim that TCU just lets you walk in without issue. I've attended every single game, other than one, and TCU has enforced it at the door every single time to every single individual walking into the building. Doesn't really matter though. I look forward to watching us beat Texas tonight without the distraction and annoyance of pointless political theater being forced on my face.
I just walked in without a mask or being asked to do so.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
And rose and pb87 just backed me up. Non-story for most people who don’t have an agenda.
I don’t have an agenda. Yet I’ve been asked to put one on every game I’ve attended. I just said I didn’t care if they want me to wear one. It’s funny they require it for a 13 foot walk is my only point. You seem to be getting into an us vs them thing. Many people have said it happens. Some have said they got away without. I’ve seen people get away with it. Doesn’t mean they don’t try to stop people.

Again, I’m not complaining. Their house their rules. Just pointing out it happens regularly.

Maybe your Bernie t-shirt gets you free maskless access. I’m kidding.

Latest posts