• The KillerFrogs

Make Mine Crow, Please

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Earlier I hinted at a QB prospect enrolling this semester. While it was true at the time I probably should have just left it alone. I understand the kid still wants to be here but there are some strong pressures to stay where he is so that’s where things stand now. Sorry for the iffy info…

Edit: Yikes. I just took a look here. I posted this bc I didn’t want to be the guy who had a “prediction” fall through and not acknowledge it so flame away; I get/deserve it. The reason I won’t post the name is because 1) the info would get back to his fan base (who lurk here and hate us) before noon tomorrow and I don’t want to put a kid and his family out there like that and 2) the deal is not absolutely dead.

Again, my apologies.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I was going to comment recently that there has been no QB transfer like some said was going to happen, or I guess want to happen. At the time the only decent prospect was Thompson but he is not better than Max, IMO.

Brog

Earlier I hinted at a QB prospect enrolling this semester. While it was true at the time I probably should have just left it alone. I understand the kid still wants to be here but there are some strong pressures to stay where he is so that’s where things stand now. Sorry for the iffy info…
I have contacts at North Montana State College, and they tell me that their QB has decided to turn down tCU and stay at NMSC. If I hear more, I'll post immediately.