• The KillerFrogs

Major announcement coming Monday

Pharm Frog

sounds like the opposite of sam kennison who i was told was even worse in person than on stage.

Can’t speak about SK but Bobcat was actually quite conservative when not in character and was pissed pissed pissed that parents brought their young children to his performance despite the advertising indicating it was inappropriate for children. It made him feel bad

Eight

Can’t speak about SK but Bobcat was actually quite conservative when not in character and was pissed pissed pissed that parents brought their young children to his performance despite the advertising indicating it was inappropriate for children. It made him feel bad

really interesting and it does go to show the persona a performer has on stage is not what they are off the stage.

tcudoc

I am not sure what I thought constituted a "major announcement," but I guess I would say I am a little less excited about this major news involving LT and TCU than I thought I was going to be...
Don't get me wrong. It is nice and all. The buildup just seemed more exciting than the actual news.
I guess I was expecting him to suit up again...

Last edited:

McFroggin

I am not sure what I though constituted a "major announcement," but I guess I would say I am a little less excited about this major news involving and TCU than I thought I was going to be...
Don't get me wrong. It is nice and all. The buildup just seemed more exciting than the actual news.
I guess I was expecting him to suit up again...

Agreed. “Major” has a different definition on campus I guess.