• The KillerFrogs

Major announcement coming Monday

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Couldn’t be worse than it is now.
Bobcat Goldthwait? Rowan Atkinson?*

*Mrs. Brewingfrog and I very much enjoyed the Maigret series he did. I honestly couldn't believe that he would do such a character after years of seeing 'Mr. Bean' type stuff, but he was very, very good!

Pharm Frog

*Mrs. Brewingfrog and I very much enjoyed the Maigret series he did. I honestly couldn't believe that he would do such a character after years of seeing 'Mr. Bean' type stuff, but he was very, very good!

Hosted Bobcat in San Angelo back in 1990. Very funny and witty and NOT AT ALL like his “character”. Got off the plane saying “Take me to Miss Hattie’s” and said he wasn’t leaving town until we took him to the best steakhouse in the area.

Double V

I wanted to do that also one time when I was “younger”

Tried retiring ealry so I could spend more time with my youngest children before they were gone from the house and to see my new grandkids when they were babies

I made it 13 months before I started a new practice - some people can do it but I think a lot of people that have the drive to succeed originally get bored after a while of catching up on life and want to contribute

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if he joined the school in some more official capacity
Maybe try a new hobby, like fly fishing...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Hosted Bobcat in San Angelo back in 1990. Very funny and witty and NOT AT ALL like his “character”. Got off the plane saying “Take me to Miss Hattie’s” and said he wasn’t leaving town until we took him to the best steakhouse in the area.
Very cool!

Eight

sounds like the opposite of sam kennison who i was told was even worse in person than on stage.

I agree on Maigret. That was fine work. I hope he returns for more. The Michael Gambon Maigret is exceptional and also well worth a look if you’ve not seen that series.