• The KillerFrogs

Lupton Stadium Renovations

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Isn't our ballpark the reason we almost lost Schloss?
Not really.

1.) He has been bitching and moaning (and not without reason) that he is at a disadvantage recruiting-wise at TCU because of NCAA imposed scholarship limitations, and the extravagant cost per hour at TCU v. Any State School.

2.) Miss St. was in the finishing stages of building a massive Taj Mahal Baseball Stadium in a place where it is a right popular thing to go and take in a game. It is also one of the premiere programs in College Baseball.

3.) They were waving a lot of money at him.

4.) There were likely other issues I won't even touch.

I don't care who you are, when you have that dangled in front of you, you very seriously consider it.

Not really.

1.) He has been bitching and moaning (and not without reason) that he is at a disadvantage recruiting-wise at TCU because of NCAA imposed scholarship limitations, and the extravagant cost per hour at TCU v. Any State School.

2.) Miss St. was in the finishing stages of building a massive Taj Mahal Baseball Stadium in a place where it is a right popular thing to go and take in a game. It is also one of the premiere programs in College Baseball.

I don't care who you are, when you have that dangled in front of you, you very seriously consider it.

Let's just say that, thankfully for all parties involved, Schloss was able to DIVORCE himself from some tough things in his personal life that were clouding his view of TCU and his time here... He made the right call at the end of the day, this is his home.

Paul in uhh

Not really.

I try not to consider anything that is dangled in front of me

NTTAWWT

BrewingFrog

For the time being, move the students to a party deck in left field. They don’t give a crap about balls and strikes and take up quality seats that they don’t use unless we’re playing UT or Tech (actually that’s half the season ticket holders).
Um, the girls tend to do a little sunbathing in the stands as the Spring begins to blossom. Let's not be running off some fine between-innings viewing entertainment, here!

BrewingFrog

Lack of Cholula is a bigger foul.
I saw a picture of the galley on the Space Station. In the spice rack was a squeeze bottle of Sriracha. I sent a copy to Huy Fong Foods, and they were just tickled! They measure out your weight allowance by the gram, so somebody liked himself (or herself!) some Sriracha!

I don't know if you've tried the sauces from Humble House: https://www.humblehousefoods.com/ They are outstanding! The Ancho and Morita is a little chunky for the squirt bottle it comes in, so I move it to a jar and spoon it out. You can also mix any of the sauces about 70-30 with honey and make a monster dipping sauce for chicken and pork.

I saw a picture of the galley on the Space Station. In the spice rack was a squeeze bottle of Sriracha. I sent a copy to Huy Fong Foods, and they were just tickled! They measure out your weight allowance by the gram, so somebody liked himself (or herself!) some Sriracha!

I don't know if you've tried the sauces from Humble House: https://www.humblehousefoods.com/ They are outstanding! The Ancho and Morita is a little chunky for the squirt bottle it comes in, so I move it to a jar and spoon it out. You can also mix any of the sauces about 70-30 with honey and make a monster dipping sauce for chicken and pork.
I just bought the set. I am all about spice...ghost peppers/Carolina reapers all the way down to jalapenos.

PurpleBlood87

For the time being, move the students to a party deck in left field. They don’t give a crap about balls and strikes and take up quality seats that they don’t use unless we’re playing UT or Tech (actually that’s half the season ticket holders).

They have been pretty vocal and there were a lot there for Texas Southern and the opener against Liberty.