• The KillerFrogs

Luke Fickell & Gary Patterson

Kipster198

In watching this Big 12 Championship Game, it occurred to me that Fickell should give Gary a HUGE Christmas gift this year.

Does anyone think we beat Baylor if Gary is still head coach? There’s no chance we win. Baylor would be 11-1.

Based on the first half & start of the third quarter, Baylor would be punching their ticket to the CFP today.

This makes our victory even sweeter!

Last edited:

froginmn

What your seeing today is how good the Baylor coach's are. Baylor was ready to go in all three phases!!
Assuming you posted this before Aranda went for it on 4th down in Baylor territory and before they missed a second FG after the block at the end of the first half. And the muffed punt.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Hate on Baylor all you wish, you'll get no argument from me. The fact remains, however, that their coaches had them well prepared for today's game. The Ok. St. was a favorite, and had shown a lot of beauty, power and execution against OU. Aranda and Co. have them looking awfully dumb.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Cincinnati needs to worry about beating Houston today before passing out any gifts to GP, Spencer Sanders, Iowa or anyone else.

froginmn

Hate on Baylor all you wish, you'll get no argument from me. The fact remains, however, that their coaches had them well prepared for today's game. The Ok. St. was a favorite, and had shown a lot of beauty, power and execution against OU. Aranda and Co. have them looking awfully dumb.
True but can't downplay the absence of Jaylen Warren.

gofor2

seems like we always get up for Baylor, even if they don't get up for us. Which to me explains why we regularly beat them.
So gary or no gary = Frogs win.

TRF51

GP didn’t coach against BU, if anything they should thank ADJD for firing him so his team would be up to play hard.

Frawg

I didn’t hate Baylor until after the rumble at the ramp game when Briles and Jar Jar Binks mouthed off: “I don’t know why they played so hard”, “I don’t see us scheduling TCU anymore “, “It was a fluke”. However, Aranda might soften attitude toward them. Congrats to the bears. Yuck.

PO Frog

I didn’t hate Baylor until after the rumble at the ramp game when Briles and Jar Jar Binks mouthed off: “I don’t know why they played so hard”, “I don’t see us scheduling TCU anymore “, “It was a fluke”. However, Aranda might soften attitude toward them. Congrats to the bears. Yuck.
Jar jar binks is a TCU coach now for those that aren’t following very closely

Kipster198

Gary being there means we would have lost to Baylor. Yeah right. More Gary hate? Give it up he is gone already. Move on this BS is getting real old.
I’m not hating on Gary. At all.

I’m simply being realistic that the fire & passion we saw against Baylor was there because Gary wasn’t.

My son & I drove to Manhattan 7 days before the Baylor game.

The team had ZERO energy in Manhattan, or the games leading up to that game.

Mean Purple

In watching this Big 12 Championship Game, it occurred to me that Fickell should give Gary a HUGE Christmas gift this year.

Does anyone think we beat Baylor if Gary is still head coach? There’s no chance we win. Baylor would be 11-1.

Based on the first half & start of the third quarter, Baylor would be punching their ticket to the CFP today.

They used Gary's game plan and he was at practice for baylor.

Planks

There is a really good chance Baylor still makes the CFP playoff. Don’t celebrate yet.

Root hard for Alabama, Cincinnati, and Michigan. Root very hard.