• The KillerFrogs

Luke Fickell & Gary Patterson

Moose Stuff

You dont know if Gary would not have started Morris with Duggens foot broken. You can speculate like all of us but even you the great MOOSE does not know that! Like I said, speculative, immature BS! Don't kick a man when he's down!
He 100% wouldn’t have started Morris. The only reason Morris wasn’t starting from day 1 was because Gary wanted Max. Either way we don’t win that game with him on that sideline.

Putt4Purple

He 100% wouldn’t have started Morris. The only reason Morris wasn’t starting from day 1 was because Gary wanted Max. Either way we don’t win that game with him on that sideline.
You don't know that. Did Gary Patterson tell you this? Were you on the coaching staff? No you were not. I'm pretty sure the answer is NO Gary did not discuss this with you. So why put on this pretence that you know more than anyone else when you don't!

Putt4Purple

I sort of remember before Gary left he stated that he was giving reps to Morris because we needed a mobile qb to takeover for an injured Max.. Please correct me if I'm imagining this..
Your not imagining this. Any coach including Gary would not start a crippled QB. It makes logical sense. Only those that want to take credit for something they had nothing to do with or another pile on after the incident has happened just to make Gary look bad. Let the man retire in peace.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
You don't know that. Did Gary Patterson tell you this? Were you on the coaching staff? No you were not. I'm pretty sure the answer is NO Gary did not discuss this with you. So why put on this pretence that you know more than anyone else when you don't!
I don’t think you are allowed to question the KFC Oracle…