• The KillerFrogs

Looks like we got us a pitchers' duel

QUOTE(PhormerPhrog @ Jun 6 2010, 10:35 PM) [snapback]569893[/snapback]
[ What the heck? ] was that? Baylor is definately not playing Pac-10-type ball.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Frog DJ

BU fans are starting to leave? Oh I guess they have to get back before the City of Waco rolls up the sidewalks for the night.

Go Frogs!

Frog DJ

Yeah, TCU could never win consistently against Big 12 competition.

Luckily, we only have to play Baylor.

Bet the Bears are SICK of losing to TCU!

Go Frogs!

ectofrog

QUOTE(Frog DJ @ Jun 6 2010, 09:37 PM) [snapback]569901[/snapback]
BU fans are starting to leave? Oh I guess they have to get back before the City of Waco rolls up the sidewalks for the night.

It's a Sunday, that happened like 3 hours ago. You must be confused with Waco's weeknight hours.

To all you former pitchers: Is a long inning late in the game good for Maxwell? I'd like to see him finish this one to get a CG. Does the long delay allow his arm to recover, or will it just get cold? Thanks.

ectofrog

QUOTE(Frognosticator @ Jun 6 2010, 09:39 PM) [snapback]569906[/snapback]
To all you former pitchers: Is a long inning late in the game good for Maxwell? I'd like to see him finish this one to get a CG. Does the long delay allow his arm to recover, or will it just get cold? Thanks.

Not a former pitcher, but I know the answer...cold. Bad for Max.

And I'd like to make absolutely certain that he's available to give us this type of performance next weekend more than I'd like to see him get a CG. It's not the time of year for stats IF there's a heightened chance of him hurting himself. He's just too important to what the team's trying to accomplish IMO.

Frog DJ

QUOTE(ectofrog @ Jun 6 2010, 09:40 PM) [snapback]569909[/snapback]

Go to the bullpen

Frog DJ

QUOTE(tcuball3 @ Jun 6 2010, 09:41 PM) [snapback]569910[/snapback]
what a freakin meltdown! and they haven't even been forced to join Conference USA yet!

:laugh:

ectofrog

QUOTE(Frog DJ @ Jun 6 2010, 09:41 PM) [snapback]569911[/snapback]
Go to the bullpen

Completely agree (see a few posts up). Too crucial a time of year, and Max is too crucial a pitcher for us. He's thrown well over 100 pitches, given the pitching performance of the weekend, and we need him healthy!

QUOTE(ectofrog @ Jun 6 2010, 09:40 PM) [snapback]569909[/snapback]

And I'd like to make absolutely certain that he's available to give us this type of performance next weekend more than I'd like to see him get a CG. It's not the time of year for stats IF there's a heightened chance of him hurting himself. He's just too important to what the team's trying to accomplish IMO.

Yeah, he won't be back in the 9th.

QUOTE(ectofrog @ Jun 6 2010, 10:45 PM) [snapback]569919[/snapback]
Merck in the 9th

Congrats to Maxwell anyway. What a gem he pitched: 0 runs, 3 hits, 2 walks and 10 Ks. Absolutely beautiful.