1. The KillerFrogs

Looks Like TCU Reads KFC-Cash to Get Over Due Statue

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Hoosierfrog, Apr 21, 2021.

1. That's not entirely true.

2. Dr. Biden

Showtime Joe 2.0 likes this.
  3. I guess to the extent that some don’t don’t use it, otherwise straight out of Webster’s (well part 3 is paraphrased, but still true).

4. Probably very true.

5. I noticed that many nurses and others in the UK refer their doctors as mister.

I always refused to call any chiropractor doctor.

Then there was always Dr. Ross Geller...

6. Or was and it still irks him.

7. #28 Hoosierfrog, Apr 22, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    The subject of the statue would agree and never wanted it in the first place.

8. We were forced by HC Jamie Dixon to listen to recordings of Mr. Cash at one of the men’s basketball games this past season.
    I found the Harvard professor to be very long winded. I didn’t think the recordings would ever end and we would be allowed to watch the rest of the game.

9. Depending on who we were playing, the recording was probably much better.

Salfrog, mcdaddy and Boomhauer like this.
  10. Gee you are dumb.

11. yes, but esquire was officially used for barristers in England, so it is an actual title and not just to make you look good.
    That being said, none of my colleagues or I ever use it.

12. Since we don’t have barristers and this is the USA it sounds like BS. Everything I read calls it a courtesy title not an actual award, academic merit or designation.

13. Well, I can believe something for you. Just telling you what I know.

14. what about those white wigs?

Boomhauer likes this.
  15. I’m really not trying to argue with you, however, even the ABA seems to be saying the term Esquire in this country was kind of pulled out of thin air and doesn’t sanction its use (but to be honest I quit reading after a while)...

https://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/tussle_over_titles

16. I gotta believe those guys really feel silly wearing those...

17. Oh, the humanity!

Boomhauer likes this.
  18. I wasn’t aware that you were strictly limiting the definition to US attorneys. I have no quibble with you, just felt that your original comment could have been a bit harsh.

19. Ever seen A Fish Called Wanda?

4 Oaks Frog and Eight like this.