• The KillerFrogs

Looking forward to tomorrow night's game

jake102

My feeling on this is that if you have a team that is remotely CFP caliber, then playing a little better OOC isn't going to hurt at all. I'm not saying play home and homes with Ohio State or USC or Auburn every year, I'm saying ditch the FCS game for starters. Those games suck for everyone. The idea is you've got 6 or maybe 7 home games, don't waste one on a crap FCS team.

You think 2019 Baylor beats 2020 Cal on the road in the 1st game of the season? I'm going with unlikely. But 2019 Baylor does beat SFA, UTSA and Rice because they're horrible and the "away" game at Rice is just another home game.

TooColdU

There’s a film preview show on ESPN 2 now with Gundy and Hafley. They are going over Clemson vs Ohio St. and it’s interesting to see Hafley go over film from a game he just coached in.

TX_Krötenechse

Fun fact: two of these refs were downgraded earlier this season. One of them was responsible for perhaps the worst call in the PAC12 this season - a hands to the face penalty during the Cal-WSU game that took WSU from Cal’s 35 to their own 8. The head referee is the dude who ejected Snell a couple years ago for shaking his arm off after the ref touched him