• The KillerFrogs

Looking ahead to a new regime what may/should change besides just the football?

Pharm Frog

And can we get rid of that awful version of Deep In The Heart of Texas? I realize it's a tradition and all that, so how about we make it special and only play it before the homecoming game?
For that matter, the entire pre-game scene needs to be overhauled (or keelhauled), it's as stale as months-old Cheez-Its.
Cheez Its last for years.,,they are still in their infancy at months. That’s why they only select mature cheese. Duh…

FrogCoach84

GO! FROGS! can GO! AWAY!

I look forward to seeing accessibility to the program and HC to increase exposure. It will be interesting to see what Sonny and co's plan is to flip the script on the Metroplex branding they worked to create at SMU.

Outback Frog

And can we get rid of that awful version of Deep In The Heart of Texas? I realize it's a tradition and all that, so how about we make it special and only play it before the homecoming game?
For that matter, the entire pre-game scene needs to be overhauled (or keelhauled), it's as stale as months-old Cheez-Its.
I could live without the cheesy version of God Bless Texas as well. I am sure there are other more with-it songs the Showgirls could dance to during pre-game.

PurpleBlood87

I heartily agree with this post.

SackLunch

I'm talking about the Fight'in Frog logo that Francione started, the way our uniforms are, with all the different colors and helmets. Etc. Mainly just branding items. What visible mark should the new coach imprint.

What about a real call-in show? A real TV coach's show?

I would like to see more transparency and less paranoia.

What you think?

And I don't mean more beer.
Dykes did a really good job of putting the focus on Dallas to draw in and "own" North Texas in terms of recruiting so i would imagine he is going to do something similar to generate excitement about the "new direction" he is taking the program. He is going to have to do something like that bc every other coach in the conference is going to be using GP's departure to recruit against us.